or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - 12spiderweb

If random character is included, I'm totally going to reset over and over until I can be the Hoff XD
7 years ago
Do u need T4M for this cuz in 2017fr me it doesn't work

yes, It wouldn't be project Viking without it :)
7 years ago
Hahahahahaha Yep It's David Hasselhoff!!

You know you really got us off guard when you said you use other characters, I thought you be using the call of the dead characters but this... this is a very interesting choice (and I like it :) ) is there quotes with the characters?
7 years ago
I'm not going to be updating this mod at all unless absolutely necessary. Plus 2 was entirely intentional so as to make the mod more challenging.

Ah ok man, thx again for the mod again man ;)
7 years ago
It's getting close!

Can anybody guess who the characters are?

Dude, pls you are making me WAY to exited!!!!

Double Post Merge: June 03, 2017, 09:36:54 am

YEA Boiiii. The guy on the far right is Danny Trejo! Aka MACHETE!! Nobody has guessed the middle character yet.  :D

HOLY SHIT IS THAT DAVID HASSLEHOFF!
7 years ago
Just played your map and just as expected I really enjoyed it, I like the choice of music and the quotes (although having richtoffen, dry Monty and Willard Wiler in the same universe XD) the atmosphere was a really nice change to shi no numa, plus with the bo3 weapons which give the map a new feeling which is always good in my books. I was a little disappointed that pap wasn't a thing but that's your choice not to add it in not me.

(I don't know if you are ever going to update this map but here are some things that caught me)
1. in multiplayer I would like random characters instead of the p1 dempsy, p2 nikoli, p3 Takeo and p4 richtoffen.
2. I do think the weapons have a bit a low fire rate without double tap, maybe increase it on all weapons a little bit?

Overall I really enjoyed this mod and hope you continue to create more maps in the future ;) 9/10
7 years ago
welp, my last comment was pointless. looks awesome man, Its downloading right now.
7 years ago
Do you mean this Friday or the next Friday?
7 years ago
Super stoked for the release man! Bet it will be zombies greatest custom map by far :D
7 years ago
whoa whoa whoa! Where did this come from? Seriously, this look amazing! Is it near completion by any chance?
7 years ago
Question:
How would you be able to install this map, does it require a certain dlc map that must be replacedor do you replace kino or five. Or do you add this to your map list?

Its going to be a separate map (I highly bet) so my best guess this that you are going to need to install game_mod where you can open bo1 with the custom map included
7 years ago
lol I just realized something, I know its not in the original but what about stamin up? Would it be useful in this map?
7 years ago
PLEASE LET THIS BE OVER BEFORE THE NEXT SCHOOL YEAR!!

'I'm getting together a loadscreen image and trailer. The release will be coming either the last week of May or the first week of June.' Whippy
7 years ago
Although this was an... odd map, I overall enjoyed this :) Thought it was a cool idea to have bears to unlock certain stuff like perks, power up machine and the mystery box. I managed to defeat the 1st boss but I'm having trouble defeating the 2nd boss cause his health increases when I shoot him.

Overall this map was pretty good, I'd give this a 5/10
7 years ago
1. I will look into the BO2 Drinking animation.
2. The reloading quotes are not going to be removed although I might make it less frequent.
3. If I were to add a perk, Mule Kick would be the last on my list.
4. Nope.

lol, well thank you very much for answering my questions and I hope the develop of this map will be successful :)
7 years ago
Loading ...