by Deleted User
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Hey there!

Recently I changed something on my map that has totally broken it, but I can't find what.
The problem is that all the texures are not showing in-game.
In the radiant editor, everything is fine. But when I compile and test it, all I can see it the skybox and the models (trees planks etc...).
It was working fine before I do something I can't find...

Here's what I tried : - reseting Radiant settings
- saving all the map without skybox / FPSTOOL / sun etc... as a prefab and load it into a new clean map. Result : I only see models and decals, prefabs are not also not loaded.

I also have a strange bug that may be linked to that : when I want to export light I get the following error :
"WARNING: Machine doesn't pass min spec (see Help->About Radiant). Lighting will be marked unverified."
My PC a very good specs and I can build light without problems in Radiant...
I have this that might be an error in Radiant console :
Layer '000_Global/No Comp' ignored

reveal volume decal texture 1x1, 9 bytes. 0 packed 0 unpacked. 0 voldecals.

******* leaked *******

Oh and a last error I get dozens of times in Radiant but it must be nothing : "Failed to open
C:/Users/X/Documents\Radiant.log for logging: No such file or directory"

Here are a few pictures of what's happening :

Thanks you pretty fucking much in advance if you can solve this, because I don't want to lose all that work...
Date Registered: 10 November 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature

Want cheap games? This is where I get mine: http://bit.ly/1zQisf2
CovertGunman's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
I had an issue like this that involved a skybox volume. Somehow one of the skybox volumes had gotten adjusted and stretched across the entire map instead of being on the outsides of the map. I would double check that.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Ok well I solved my problem by creating a new map.
I removed all the boxes (sky, sun, FPSTOOL, volume...) and I selected all my 'old' map with 'I '. Then saved as prefab, and placed it a on a new map by removing all the tutorial things, except the volumes.

What's strange is that I had already tried that and all my textures were bugged in the prefab...
Also, now I can export light without error, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the recent update of the Mod Tools.

Loading ...