broken avatar :(
  • zombie madness
  • Deleted Member
zombie madness
This user is deleted :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvUpM6tMUVo#ws

link for hex edter: http://mh-nexus.de/en/hxd/

PLEASE NOTE: if you dont like this method of converting anims then find other ways but DONT hate
Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 05:04:08 pm by zombie madness
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Overrun
Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
There is no point to doing it this way, its much easier to just throw it into Tom's xAnim Exporter, there is a convert button in there.
Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 05:42:17 pm by JBird632
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
This is how I did it before we ever had a convert tool etc. Couldn't believe it worked and was how I got the first Freegun and Thundergun ports :D

But yep JBird is right, you can also use Tom's tool that has a utility for doing the hex edit for you in bulk.
  • zombie madness
  • Deleted Member
zombie madness
This is how I did it before we ever had a convert tool etc. Couldn't believe it worked and was how I got the first Freegun and Thundergun ports :D

But yep JBird is right, you can also use Tom's tool that has a utility for doing the hex edit for you in bulk.
what about the people who dont trust toms tools? i know a far few people
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
what about the people who dont trust toms tools? i know a far few people
I just blocked the connections and don't worry about it for the older programs. I'm still avoiding Lemon/Lime through.

And I didnt say the topic was pointless, just said JBird had a valid point.
  • zombie madness
  • Deleted Member
zombie madness
I just blocked the connections and don't worry about it for the older programs. I'm still avoiding Lemon/Lime through.

And I didnt say the topic was pointless, just said JBird had a valid point.
ohh i know jbird has a point what you mean you blocked the connection? i dont see point in lemon at the moment anyway and lime well how else are we going to get maya files for the bo1 weapons and models etc?
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
ohh i know jbird has a point what you mean you blocked the connection? i dont see point in lemon at the moment anyway and lime well how else are we going to get maya files for the bo1 weapons and models etc?
Instructions for blocking the connection are here http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1030.msg9460#msg9460
  • zombie madness
  • Deleted Member
zombie madness
Instructions for blocking the connection are here http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1030.msg9460#msg9460
and that is another reason why i did this tutorial reading that is enough to make you want to delete toms tools from your computer so with that in mind would you risk privacy and sensitive data for converting anims? im sure i would not so like i said if you dont trust toms tools then a hex editer is your next best friend

Loading ...