Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Animator / Mapper
elfenliedtopfan5's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
ok i got thunder gun in my map :) witch im really happy about yay took me like 4 times trying but got it working in map

my only problems are this

1 thunder gun dissapers when reloading then comes back once reloaded  ???

2 the lights dont work and when i fire the gun it just shoots colt bullets (because i edited the copy i made of colt file)

3 the fx like the thunder dont come out :( just like shooting the colt but with the thunder gun

if anyone could help with this would be amazing :) thank you treminaor

for the amazing video tut :)

here a image of it in game :)

also big thanks to here

elfenliedtopfan5
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Basically all you have is a gun model that doesnt even have all the animations working. That's not a Thundergun, it's a Colt M1911 that looks like a Thundergun. You have a really, really, really long way to go before that can be called a "port". You don't have the scripts, you dont have the fx working, you dont have the weapon file set correctly, you barely even have anything there. Sorry but it's beyond help - I'm not releasing my Thundergun until UGX Mod is released.
Date Registered: 29 November 2011
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Animator / Mapper
elfenliedtopfan5's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
yes i can understand that i know jumping into the thunder gun is big but i really want this in my map this is my first map and to even get the model in working is a good goal for me but the thing is im not good at scripting i found the thunder gun script but like you said the file is diffident i know your going to release it first but i dient want to release it first but wanted to be the second one i saw your demo of it so i knew it was possible and that is really the only reason i got black ops on pc

i know you not going to help me to ugx is release but i must ask how long do you think it will be before you release it
thank you
elfenliedtopfan5

sorry have to do this because i never seen a site with this  :nyan: :nyan:

Loading ...