Date Registered: 22 November 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
SwordCeleryX's Groups
SwordCeleryX's Contact & Social Links
So this is my first time making a map and this is the first thing I've ran into that I can't fix myself. I've been trying for a couple hours but I think im only making it worse.

My issue is every time I go into my second zone and a zombie reaches the window barricade and removes the first piece of wood, my game freezes for a couple seconds then returns to normal. After that I can't repair the barricade. I'm not sure if it's a zoning problem or what. I've tried a couple solutions but none have worked for me.

Help? ;-;
Marked as best answer by SwordCeleryX 8 years ago
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 22 September 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Here to make epic maps
pcmodder's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
pcmodder's Contact & Social Linkspcmodderugxken5hir0
Check to make sure the barricade is not touching any walls around it. If the window board is in a solid brush it gets stuck when the zombie tries to remove it.

I had a similar problem when I used a window the game would freeze each time a zombie went to this specific window. It was because i has set up the window wrong somehow , so i use the prefab in the map_source folder.
Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 04:28:40 pm by pcmodder
Date Registered: 22 November 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
SwordCeleryX's Groups
SwordCeleryX's Contact & Social Links
Check to make sure the barricade is not touching any walls around it. If the window board is in a solid brush it gets stuck when the zombie tries to remove it.

I had a similar problem when I used a window the game would freeze each time a zombie went to this specific window. It was because i has set up the window wrong somehow , so i use the prefab in the map_source folder.

I can't believe this was it. I spent so many hours checking my kvps and the zones and scripts and shit and all I had to do was move the window up a bit. I feel pretty stupid lol. Thanks for the help man :)

Loading ...