My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Letting Zombies eat my brains since 82
Signature
Zombiejelly's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Zombiejelly's Contact & Social LinksZombiejelly115Zombiejelly115@BradtimmsZombiejelly
is the maya 8.5 a free program or pay, if there is a way to get free other than torrent let me know plz
broken avatar :(
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
is the maya 8.5 a free program or pay, if there is a way to get free other than torrent let me know plz
I cannot condone pirating on this site, But its almost impossible to find In a legal fashion. Might find one on Ebay or something. An other solution is to use Blender with the user made xmodel and xanim export plugins made for it.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Licenses can be found on eBay or you can use the Personal Learning Edition under the free Learning/Evaluation License provisions. Considering you don't intend to use Maya for commercial gain there's really no point in buying a license - use the PLE edition.
Date Registered: 24 September 2012
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombiejelly's Groups
Zombiejelly's Contact & Social LinksZombiejelly115Zombiejelly115@BradtimmsZombiejelly
thanks for responding, i downloaded blender and it seems really confusing. i dont know how im gonna learn it. i had a hard enough time working in radiant. that would have never happened if there had not been so many good tuts. well if anyone knows a good tutorial on getting started on blender it would be appreciated. just the basics
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
thanks for responding, i downloaded blender and it seems really confusing. i dont know how im gonna learn it. i had a hard enough time working in radiant. that would have never happened if there had not been so many good tuts. well if anyone knows a good tutorial on getting started on blender it would be appreciated. just the basics
Personally I hate the blender UI but Maya will probably be worse for you if you find that too confusing. What are you aiming to accomplish?
Date Registered: 24 September 2012
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombiejelly's Groups
mainly textures and basic models for a map im trying to make.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
mainly textures and basic models for a map im trying to make.
Textures would be done in an image editing program such as Photoshop. You could probably have someone else in the community make basic models for you or find them online. The rest could probably be managed in Radiant with brushes?
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
it seems really confusing.
Welcome to my life.

Loading ...