My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
http://i.imgur.com/zXhibx4.jpg

the back rotor is separated from the model when it was fine in maya the animation still players does anyone know?
the anim settings were looping and relative i used the standard model from mw2 and the model to go with the anim was bound
Modify message

im binding the model throwing in the correct anim testing it(confirmed) then exporting the anim with all joints selected(heirarchy) and the exporting the model with all joints selected(heirarchy) and all meshes puting it into assman(relative, looping) the model used in radiant is the one from lime(not bound(the bound model is only used for the model file that goes with the rotor anim export)) the same thing happens with the pavelow, i know not to do hierarchy, but is there anything else i was doing wrong? thanks
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
use the binded model in radiant..

unless you swap models in the script.
Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 10:30:17 pm by BluntStuffy
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 1 day ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
use the binded model in radiant..

unless you swap models in the script.

it didnt work :(
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
http://i.imgur.com/zXhibx4.jpg
then exporting the anim with all joints selected(heirarchy) and the exporting the model with all joints selected(heirarchy) and all meshes puting it into assman(relative, looping)

The animated model you use in ass-man to convert the anim is not the same as the actual model, did you export an animated model to?

If so, you prob just messed up something somewhere, or ( if you use .tanims ) the .tanim is f*cked..
The Last of Us
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
The animated model you use in ass-man to convert the anim is not the same as the actual model, did you export an animated model to?

If so, you prob just messed up something somewhere, or ( if you use .tanims ) the .tanim is f*cked..

yes i know, for the actual model i used the one that lime gave me (unmodifed/unbound) then i read your previous answer and bound it then exported it without any joints selected but with all meshes and that still didnt work, the animated model is exported with the rotor mesh and all joints selected, can i send you the anim/bound models so you can see if i did anything wrong (not over ugx)
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
yes i know, for the actual model i used the one that lime gave me (unmodifed/unbound) then i read your previous answer and bound it then exported it without any joints selected but with all meshes and that still didnt work, the animated model is exported with the rotor mesh and all joints selected, can i send you the anim/bound models so you can see if i did anything wrong (not over ugx)

You dont want to use an unbinded model anywhere, that's useless. All models you export need to be binded!
model: All joints + all meshes
animation: all joints no meshes
animated model: all joints + 1 random mesh ( just select one, else it wont export), and i Always export it from the 'base' / idle position. (not sure if that really matters)
Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 01:23:33 pm by BluntStuffy
The Last of Us
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
You dont want to use an unbinded model anywhere, that's useless. All models you export need to be binded!
model: All joints + all meshes
animation: all joints no meshes
animated model: all joints + 1 random mesh ( just select one, else it wont export), and i Always export it from the 'base' / idle position. (not sure if that really matters)

that didnt fix it: for radiant model i selected all joints and meshes(before adding tanim): http://i.imgur.com/Ld3kQui.png i did not select hierarchy just ctrl+ shift, for the anim model i did the same except with only the rotor mesh(mesh 5) and exported it and for the anim i exported all joints(no meshes), rebuilt model and anim in ass mgr and compiled level/built mod

Loading ...