Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
ToX1k_GhOsT's Groups
ToX1k_GhOsT's Contact & Social LinksThe L3G3NDARY G4M3R
THIS IS MY FIRST MAP
HOUSE

INSPIRED BY NACHT DER UNTOTEN

I've been interested in making maps for BO1 Zombies so I watched a bunch of CoDWaW tutorials on YT from GAM3VIDZ to learn the basics and made this map for WaW in the process. so shout out him for the in depth tutorials! and shout out to 5and5 & Ville Sarastus on YT for the Black Ops mod tool tutorials! (i dont understand russian ;-; ) Shout out all the UGX mappers for making my childhood awesome :) also RIP YOTESLAYA!

This map was inspired by Nacht Der Untoten, hence the small map layout, few-but-effective wall weapons, and a risky camping spot.
I haven't been able to last more than about 14 rounds (pause) because of how hard this map is (i probably just suck):keyboardslam:
The zombies start going crazy and running after round 2 or 3 so good luck.

There is probably only one area in this map u can camp in but if you dont use the right weapon you will become overwhelmed quickly. I unintentionally made this map pretty difficult  :troll:
*I know "House" is a dull, generic name but I'm new to this and didn't want to risk messing up my map by renaming files*

FEATURES
JUGG
QUICK REVIVE
DOUBLE TAP
SPEED COLA
PACK A PUNCH

ONCE YOU LAUNCH THE MOD    'HOUSE'     OPEN CONSOLE AND ENTER    '  map house  '     TO LAUNCH MAP

UGX map Install EXE
MAP DOWNLOAD
https://www.mediafire.com/file/5zrh283jj7rv622/House.exe/file

Also I make music so if u wanna check out my soundcloud here's the link, I might make some songs for future maps once I learn how to add EE songs
(If I continue mapping)
https://soundcloud.com/ghxst888

MAP IMAGES

Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 02:33:40 pm by Moderator (Approval)
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 1 July 2019
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
kielrgz's Groups
kielrgz's Contact & Social Linkstwitch.tv/kielrgz95kielyt
THIS IS MY FIRST MAP
HOUSE

INSPIRED BY NACHT DER UNTOTEN

I've been interested in making maps for BO1 Zombies so I watched a bunch of CoDWaW tutorials on YT from GAM3VIDZ to learn the basics and made this map for WaW in the process. so shout out him for the in depth tutorials! and shout out to 5and5 & Ville Sarastus on YT for the Black Ops mod tool tutorials! (i dont understand russian ;-; ) Shout out all the UGX mappers for making my childhood awesome :) also RIP YOTESLAYA!

This map was inspired by Nacht Der Untoten, hence the small map layout, few-but-effective wall weapons, and a risky camping spot.
I haven't been able to last more than about 14 rounds (pause) because of how hard this map is (i probably just suck):keyboardslam:
The zombies start going crazy and running after round 2 or 3 so good luck.

There is probably only one area in this map u can camp in but if you dont use the right weapon you will become overwhelmed quickly. I unintentionally made this map pretty difficult  :troll:
*I know "House" is a dull, generic name but I'm new to this and didn't want to risk messing up my map by renaming files*

FEATURES
JUGG
QUICK REVIVE
DOUBLE TAP
SPEED COLA
PACK A PUNCH

ONCE YOU LAUNCH THE MOD    'HOUSE'     OPEN CONSOLE AND ENTER    '  map house  '     TO LAUNCH MAP

UGX map Install EXE
MAP DOWNLOAD
https://www.mediafire.com/file/5zrh283jj7rv622/House.exe/file

Also I make music so if u wanna check out my soundcloud here's the link, I might make some songs for future maps once I learn how to add EE songs
(If I continue mapping)
https://soundcloud.com/ghxst888

(Image removed from quote.)MAP IMAGES
nice
Date Registered: 31 August 2014
Last active: 3 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Kiss me daddy
NGcaudle's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
NGcaudle's Contact & Social LinksNGcaudle
Fuck YOTESLAYA dude was driving a vehicle drunk and tried to beat a train and killed himself and his friends, not to mention leaving his two sons without a father for no good reason just to act like a irresponsible child.

Cool map.

Loading ...