Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

REAPERS MAP PACK [Knie Tief update]

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by death_reaper0

Poll

Question: if i were to remake one of these maps would would be best? (added areas, gums etc)

minecraft village (zm map)
11 (33.3%)
cxca
3 (9.1%)
saloon
8 (24.2%)
cracked
4 (12.1%)
rave to the grave
7 (21.2%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: September 11, 2016, 11:33:25 pm

Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
respect the dead

donates greatly appreciated :) paypal.me/F3ARxReaper666
discord server:
https://discord.gg/tsGHW99
death_reaper0's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Hi, thank's for the map pack  :)

I have a question, what is the point of doing / hiding easter eggs if it is to give the video answer directly?

Certainly, nothing forces us to watch the video but still ... wait at least that several people ask for help to put it :)

there are easter egg i never intend to do tutorials on, as it is i may not even do any more, and like you said no ones gonna force people to watch them, just there if you get stuck

Double Post Merge: November 20, 2016, 09:46:40 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYwvGwfuauw

to play the nacht or vurruckt mod you need T4M, scroll down to the nacht or vurruckt section for details
t4m - http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8092.0.html
Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 09:46:40 pm by death_reaper0
Date Registered: 8 August 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
pie10104495's Groups
pie10104495's Contact & Social Linkspie10104495
Watched all relaxing ends gameplay of the map going to try it for myself now ill post screenshots of my gamepaly later and ill tell ya if i find any bugs.
Date Registered: 9 May 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Darkpoto45's Groups
Darkpoto45's Contact & Social LinksCTMFTK
Hi, In the mini-games of the Gobblegum, the game where grenades must be thrown in a hole, must be put the 4 grenades in the hole to win?
 :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Hi, In the mini-games of the Gobblegum, the game where grenades must be thrown in a hole, must be put the 4 grenades in the hole to win?
 :)
to be honest i dont think its working at all, ive been trying to fix it, should be another small update within the next few days
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Darkpoto45's Groups
to be honest i dont think its working at all, ive been trying to fix it, should be another small update within the next few days
ok, thx  ;)

ps: Too bad you did not make a topic just for "Nightclub".
It could have allowed your map to have a better visibility ;-)
Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 03:47:12 pm by Darkpoto45
Date Registered: 8 August 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
pie10104495's Groups
pie10104495's Contact & Social Linkspie10104495
I found a glitch with the relaxing tea perk if you change to round 100 when change from round to round and when you change back to the previous round you will have the amount of zombie on round 100 (around 1000) but they will be on the round you were on previous. 
and getting your perkaholic on first try on a map with 28 perks
Date Registered: 1 May 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
alecpizz's Groups
alecpizz's Contact & Social Links
Hey every time I try to play with 2 friends i get an error with dobj, and it says something about 128 bones.  I really want to play nightclub with my friends.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
I found a glitch with the relaxing tea perk if you change to round 100 when change from round to round and when you change back to the previous round you will have the amount of zombie on round 100 (around 1000) but they will be on the round you were on previous. 
thanks for the info, i'll try and fix this shortly

Hey every time I try to play with 2 friends i get an error with dobj, and it says something about 128 bones.  I really want to play nightclub with my friends.
im not quite sure whats causing this, but its the second time its come up, may i ask if it happens immediately or a few seconds after loading?
Date Registered: 15 October 2016
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Zombies Junkie & High Round Soloist
Signature
BO1
Ascension Round 101
Ascension Round 119
Ascension Round 124
Ascension Round 153

BO2
Buried Round 109
Buried Round 124
Buried Round 125

BO3
Revelations Round 143 (Classics Only)
Revelations Round 148 (All GGs)
Revelations Round 150 (All GGs)
Ascension Round 165 (All GGs)
Ascension Round 200! (All GGs)
Kino Der Toten Round 156 (All GGs, First Room Only)

Custom
Nightclub Round 113 (All GGs)
hfactor66's Groups
hfactor66's Contact & Social Linkshfactor66hfactor66hfactor66hfactor66hfactor66
Nacht Der Lebenden Toten Round 60 & Counting! Only 1 Down! (Default Settings)

See below for my Nacht strategy for farming Liquid Divinium!

That's right, 60 rounds and counting! What's the goal? I have no idea! I just hope my Liquid Divinium vials save if the game crashes, I've gotten at least 75-100 of them in this game alone! I'll elaborate on my strategy for getting Liquid Divinium in a few moments, first I'm going to review this.

Fortress wasn't to my liking, so I whipped up my 50 Liquid Divinium vials that you begin with, (fantastic idea btw, take notes Treyarch) played around in the arcade for a little bit and hit up the Nacht map. 60 rounds later, here I am. It's a very easy map, had some trouble opening PAP, but thank god for video tuts. As I've played this map, I've begun to formulate an overall opinion of this map pack, which I will describe below.

First of all, 4 maps with one download, including the highly anticipated Nightclub map; which I still have to try out; that is awesome. Second, a GobbleGum system that actually works across all the maps, WITH Liquid Divinium, this is like having BO3 on WAW! Sort of... anyways, I'll sort this out with what I like so far & what I don't like so far.

What I like: The fact that this comes with 4 maps & lots of replay value, and with Liquid Divinium as common as it is, there's almost nothing to stop you from playing your way. If you like tight maps, try Fortress. If you're more like me & prefer to run around instead of camp, then Nacht is probably for you. Then there's the varying levels of difficulty & other options, it's like playing Custom Match on BO2. There's something for everyone in this map pack, and is most definitely worth playing, whether you fly solo or team up with your squad to face the endless hordes.

What I don't like: The BO3 PAP effects. Sure you have the sixth custom PAP effect, which is an ice effect, (love the idea btw) but, they are a mockery of the PAP effects from BO3. First of all, only one PAP effect can activate at a time, then you have to wait like 20-30 seconds before you can use another one. It really slows the game down in the higher rounds. Second, Dead Wire, the quintessential high round PAP effect, is WORTHLESS. It takes forever to recharge, whereas in BO3 it recharges in seconds, & offers no buff to make such a long cool down at all reasonable for this effect. Fire Works is probably like BO3 where it varies from weapon to weapon in effectiveness. Ice Winds, or whatever it's called, slows the zombies down until they die, which I guess is supposed to be the zombies freezing up & shattering into a million pieces. Blast Furnace or Thunder Wall are the effects I've found to be the most effective, so go for these. These will get you through the high rounds.

That about wraps this up, see below for my Liquid Divinium strategy for Nacht!

My Liquid Divinium Strategy!

Okay, so since this game has the courtesy to start you off with 50 vials of Liquid Divinium, you're probably gonna blow all those on megas right away, hoping for a few Perkaholics. (I got 2) Now you need more, so what do you do? Go to Nacht! I've found a very effective strategy for farming the precious Liquid Divinium on this map.

First of all, you'll need these 3 weapons; CZ-75 PAPed with whatever effect you desire, FAMAS, UMP45. What I've found is that something about having the FAMAS with these other two weapons gives a very high chance of getting Liquid Divinium when you buy CZ-75 ammo. YES, I've tried this both with & without the FAMAS, it doesn't work without the FAMAS. Use the CZ-75 to play through the round, then at the end of the round, grab CZ-75 ammo. 4 times out of 5 I've gotten a Liquid Divinium vial. Then run up stairs & grab ammo for the FAMAS & UMP-45, even if it has full ammo it will let you buy ammo. This applies to all wall guns! Feel free to spam one of them a couple times while the zombies spawn in, you'll usually get one more, and don't be afraid to buy CZ-75 ammo mid round, you might get some doing that too! I usually spam the UMP. Tip: use your other guns when you get an insta-kill!

Happy hunting!

Double Post Merge: November 22, 2016, 10:11:50 am
Update: Game Over on 67 (Thunder Wall Quit Working. :-\)
Spoiler: click to open...

Post Game - 98 Liquid Diviniums!
Spoiler: click to open...

Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 03:23:46 am by hfactor66
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Darkpoto45's Groups
and getting your perkaholic on first try on a map with 28 perks (Image removed from quote.)
With your perkaholic you have 26 perks, not 28 , show me I do not understand, I had 27: D

EDIT: it's because with 2 players, wa have Tombstone soda ^^

Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 07:23:29 pm by Darkpoto45
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Great maps, but there is a few issues:
- The installer for the fortress mod does not work properly - you did not make the out directory in the installer files. You have to move the files manually.
- In Folter Asyl, at least on solo, spawning is extremely messed up. Seems like zombies spawn for the German side and can't path there, which makes the rounds extremely long as you have to wait for the zombies to give up and respawn. I think this was fixed when I turned the power on.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
just updated to include differences between this and the standalone version of nightclub, both maps should now be up to date
Date Registered: 30 August 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Zom(.Y.)s
Sacred_Crimson's Contact & Social Links
Cool mod. Your maps/remakes are sick. I don't know how one beats Fortress on solo, regardless of difficulty. (Many wasted perkaholics) But still sick. Curious as to when it might be finished, the mod.

Double Post Merge: November 26, 2016, 08:47:40 am
Gobblegum ideas: Anywhere But Here, Arms Grace, Aftertaste...

Double Post Merge: November 26, 2016, 04:05:24 pm
Don't know if you are busy with other things. And don't know if this was mentioned before, but found another bug. Got to about round 27 on Fortress, post boss-battle. And Idk if the round switched or not, but the game got stuck, and no zombies spawned. Couldn't continue, so I had to quit...
Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 04:05:24 pm by Sacred_Crimson
Date Registered: 11 September 2016
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I dare you to come back up...
Signature
Get down and stay down meat sacks!
SmgPlayz's Groups
SmgPlayz's Contact & Social LinkssmgdoesskypeNikolaiBelenskiTheRealOGGamerSmgPlayz
This is a good map pack but when will the bugs on the beta map. The bugs are very annoying including one zombie hiding in the next room. other than this, THE MAPS ARE AT THE STATUS OF: 'OhMahGwadSuperSwagLordBeast' level. Keep up the work and supporting you
Date Registered: 5 November 2016
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Meddel's Groups
Meddel's Contact & Social Links
Im having serious issues with folter asyl and spawning, the zombies spawn in but mainly in the courtyard facing barriers the zombies dont know how to walk to them. Maybe the path nodes aren't linked properly?

Loading ...