UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Ppolp Zombie Unlimited v1.0.0(Release)(25-08-2015)(First Custom Map)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by ppolp
Date Registered: 27 July 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
ppolp's Groups
ppolp's Contact & Social Linkssoto.ppolpppolp@ppolp21ppolpppolp21
Ppolp Zombie Unlimited

Hi, i'm going to present my first custom map.

Features:

- BO2 Perks (Thanks Harry21)
- Guns from BO2, MW3, MW2(Thanks to El Ricos)
- Custom textures(Many textures thanks to TOMBMX)
- Electric Power
- Remove Dogs
- Custom Viewhands(Thanks to TOM_BMX)
- Better vision
- Mini easter egg(Open door)
- Communal Mystery Box(All players can take a weapon from Mystery Box)
- Mountable Mystery Box(BYZMODZ)
- Buyable Ending (Need to activate the power)
- An attempt to improve the graphics

Credits:
- Harrybo21
- BYZMODZ
- TOM_BMX
- UGX(Forum)
- Gogeta
- Shippuden
- El ricos
- Jzob123
Date Registered: 27 October 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
dazzibhoy1's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
dazzibhoy1's Contact & Social Linksdazzibhoy
im gonna give your map a shot.. ;)
Date Registered: 31 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Professional Procrastinator
LegitimateRage's Contact & Social LinkslegitimaterageTheLegitRageTheLegitimateRage
I played the map until Round 10, was fully perked up but even after building the box I still couldn't use it, so I was stuck with the MK14 and RNMA.. I felt the barriers were a bit too high, especially in the green room connecting spawn/deadshot room. However I did like that it felt challenging, sprinters combined with expensive doors made the first few rounds quite intense!

As for the buyable ending, I always think if it's gonna be a huge amount of points (50k+) there should be buyable drops to make it less tedious. And considering the issues I was having with the map, trying to get 100,000 with the MK14 would've taken ages haha :P
Date Registered: 23 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
enapaidi22's Groups
enapaidi22's Contact & Social Links
Decent and fun map.Challenging.A few bugs though that need to be fixed made it harder.Sprinters were nice.Although i personally prefer slow zombies at the first let's say 3-4 rounds.But sprinters are good too.As LegitimateRage said the window in the green room is kinda annoying.And what's up with the box?I would give this map as it is now 7/10.Oh and the byable ending is too expensive
Date Registered: 17 February 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
bigboss639's Groups
bigboss639's Contact & Social Links
box does not work  >:(
Date Registered: 7 June 2014
Last active: 17 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
tmaaan54's Groups
tmaaan54's Contact & Social Links
Issues: lighting issue in each room screenshots are from spawn, MK14 wallbuy doesn't give a hintstring until after you purchase it, wallbuys stick out from the wall meaning you can run into and get trapped, can see through the map in a couple spots (screenshot), solo scoreboard doesn't work (screenshot), glitchy textures in quite a few spots (looks like you overlapped the brick textures)

Said screenshots: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=506879626 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=506879600 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=506879575 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=506879559 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=506879530

What I just didn't like: sprinters right off the bat. I know plenty of people like it, but I just find it annoying. I can't read a lot of the messages because I don't speak the language  :poker:. Painfully few guns until you get a ton of points to open the doors and get parts of the box. 4 perk limit? Boo. No way of getting more? BOOOOOO. Buyable ending is 100k. Lolno. Raygun Mk 2 doesn't go through the zombies, which means it kinda sucks.

What I did like: the guns you do have right off the bat are pretty good for starter guns, map is nice and open to counter the sprinting zombies, pause screen is nice
Date Registered: 27 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
ppolp's Groups
ppolp's Contact & Social Linkssoto.ppolpppolp@ppolp21ppolpppolp21
Thanks to all, i'm going to fix all things and improve the map, soon you can play the version 1.1 :) sorry for the inconvenience
Date Registered: 13 March 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
ZombieSlayer22's Contact & Social LinksAlexTreadway
I am currently playing this map and it is pretty fun. However, there are a couple of things that I would like to address. First, the box. Buildable box? Super freaking cool! however, it would definitely be a lot more interesting if you could actually use it. Right now you cannot and for me as a starting youtuber that made me rage a little bit. Second are the weapons themselves. Guns are great. However, there are two problems with them. First, the wall models stick out of the wall and you can get stuck on them and go down. Second is the description. All you see are question marks. There are no prices and/or gun names which made the game a little more exciting but not necessarily in a good way. Other than that the map is really cool. Lighting is pretty good other than a few very fixable texture problems and the problems mentioned above that map looks great! It definitely has potential to be very good
Date Registered: 24 April 2015
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Ghetino's Groups
Ghetino's Contact & Social LinksGhetinoGhetinoGhetino
Very good map, I played yesterday and I accomplished 24 with very fast strategie, the end game with suicide.

Any glitch on this map, i give you list afternoon (little bug)
Location: usOn the ground somewhere between Jugg and Quick Revive
Date Registered: 28 June 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Signature
It's all fun and games until someone insults your waifu...
Misa~Chan Rarity's Contact & Social LinksMisaRAmane
It's been a long time since I did a legit map review, but here goes nothing.

For a first map release, this is a decent start. Usage of custom scripts such as a fully-working pHd add a charming aspect to this map's gameplay. Custom PaP textures make you want to try them all just to see what you get from each weapon. A hidden room gives those of us who compulsively shoot everything and hold F on everything a reason to search the map like a TSA agent searches an innocent bystander. Finding the secret room wasn't too difficult, but it's best that it isn't since it holds the box and the Wunderfizz. Also, I enjoyed getting blood on my face when knifing. It reminds me of foreplay.

Like any map release, this one has its issues. I'm going to lay out quite a few, not to be cruel, but to help you with your future releases.

Gameplay
The first thing that a player finds is that the guns on the wall (all 2 of them) are mystery weapons until they are bought. No price, no name, nothing. While keeping the name secret is not unheard of, the price is something that players need to know beforehand. This doesn't really affect long-term gameplay, but it is frustrating to not know what I'm getting or how much it's costing me until I've already forked over my points.

Next, the use of a placeholder chair in the start room doesn't look professional, especially when you went out of your way to find custom textures for a lot of other objects. This didn't detract from gameplay, but it just gives a lower-quality appearance to the map, even though a lot of work was done to make it. https://gyazo.com/255fda1feaeace6adfb9d0c42c6a25cb

There's a fully functional pHd Flopper in the map, but there are only a few spots to use it, and using it on those spots is suicide.

Bugs
The next thing a player will notice is that none of the perk bottles reach the player's face. When you buy them, they just kinda hover over your mouth like you're scared to drink it. https://gyazo.com/a7a5ac63d1efc60c3410996b735cdfa1

There were a lot of lighting issues. I mean A LOT of lighting issues. I stopped trying to count them and document them because there were way too many.

The Nuketown population sign was unclipped. Sure, it saved me a few times since I ran my train too far back a few times, but it should have been clipped, especially since the sign right next to it was. https://gyazo.com/9e77a587938a0b6ab4588eb0a2e0b2a9

The "box" that was in the Nuketown shed/kitchen/hut is visible before the box is even built, and it doesn't disappear when the box is finished. https://gyazo.com/e28aba396aa9c8debeb67c218c65dadb

When the box is finished, it doesn't appear as a box until it is moved by a teddy bear, and you can't see what weapon you pulled until you take it. https://gyazo.com/0879bcc43fb277365b258a3f98d412fe

A lot of textures were not merged properly, making a lot of blurred bricks and floating caves. Improperly merged areas also ate grenades, so no wall-fragging around there. https://gyazo.com/7d6c066bbc27d17126145aedc017fe91

The RNMA ejects cartridges after each shot, which doesn't happen with revolvers, especially a percussion revolver from the 1800s, which doesn't use self-contained cartridges at all. https://gyazo.com/07fc414e68c50c78e380b5632f5fb269

The SP scoreboard is present but doesn't record any information. https://gyazo.com/4c53fa92b1b5463cb5fd75b79ec91d5e

All in all, this was a decent first release. It could use a lot of work, though. It's a good starting point for the aspiring mapper. At least you used a good amount of custom content. A solid 6 out of 10.
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Bugs
The next thing a player will notice is that none of the perk bottles reach the player's face. When you buy them, they just kinda hover over your mouth like you're scared to drink it. https://gyazo.com/a7a5ac63d1efc60c3410996b735cdfa1

This isn't an issue with the map, it's with Harry's Perks, and I wouldn't consider it a "bug", it's so little of an issue I wouldn't even mention it.

Date Registered: 17 April 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BETA TESTER
Signature
BETA TESTER
KeepACrawler's Groups
KeepACrawler's Contact & Social LinkskeepacrawlerCallMeKen
Usage of custom scripts such as a fully-working pHd add a charming aspect to this map's gameplay.

There's a fully functional pHd Flopper in the map, but there are only a few spots to use it, and using it on those spots is suicide.

I found PHD to NOT be FULLY functional at all. Sure you get the explosion from the dolphin dive, but the character takes damage from explosions, contradicting the point of the perk. If in fact Im not taking damage and Im just seeing the fx of the damage (red screen) then that is another problem.

Also Misa~Chan, you made it seem as though you were able to use the mystery box and even said something about it moving, well could never get the box to work for me??  ...as well as others above??

I have a question to the O.P. though, did you or anyone ever test the map at all? To not have a working mystery box is unacceptable in my opinion. First map or not.   
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
I found PHD to NOT be FULLY functional at all. Sure you get the explosion from the dolphin dive, but the character takes damage from explosions, contradicting the point of the perk. If in fact Im not taking damage and Im just seeing the fx of the damage (red screen) then that is another problem.

Also Misa~Chan, you made it seem as though you were able to use the mystery box and even said something about it moving, well could never get the box to work for me??  ...as well as others above??

I have a question to the O.P. though, did you or anyone ever test the map at all? To not have a working mystery box is unacceptable in my opinion. First map or not.   

I too could not get the box to work, the box was there before building, and upon building it, I still could not buy it, leaving me with only a Mk14 and Remington.
Date Registered: 29 October 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
lionek98PL's Groups
lionek98PL's Contact & Social Links
I survived 26 rounds, secret room unblocked.
Date Registered: 24 April 2015
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Ghetino's Groups
Ghetino's Contact & Social LinksGhetinoGhetinoGhetino
Hello, I will share my Fast strategy..
She is simple, and fast form the round 20 for example (and after), simply turn in the first room, (before open all door, activate power, box ...) Start the round in the corridor  (door 5000 cost credits), the majority zombie spawn in the back, maybe 4 or 6 in the first room. (only two after round 28 - 30).
When the group of zombie has been together, kill them with Thundergun in the corridor.

Only 2min50 for finish round 25.

Show my video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pNs--aBtBs

And my second strategy, very fast from round 25 and after ... She's very hard and the death arrives fast, look at this :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ55Z8dX3H4
In this video I loose many secondes, it's possible to finish the round under 2min

Sorry for my english, I'm french ^^

Loading ...