Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
GarthVader45's Groups
GarthVader45's Contact & Social Links63garth6363garth63
Welcome to the zombie infested version of Dust2!
T4M IS NOT REQUIRED TO PLAY THE MAP :D

Nazi Zombie Dust2 A-Bomb Site height=405

Nazi Zombie Dust2 Tunnels height=405

Nazi Zombie Dust2 T-Ramp height=405

Nazi Zombie Dust2 Middle height=405

Nazi Zombie Dust2 Pit height=405

DOWNLOAD HERE; http://www.mediafire.com/folder/px0x5ob6iwlqk/nazi_zombie_dust2_v2

You have been sent to an abandoned town by a top secret government agency in the middle east to wipe out a zombie infestation that has taken place in the town. You must also destroy the supply caches of the unknown chemical that has been leeching into the town. Not much is known about the chemical, but is it known to have been the cause for the zombification of the town's civilians. This was supposed to be a quick and easy mission, but your unreliable vehicle that you bring into the abandoned desert town runs out of battery power. You are forced to stay the night in the abandoned desert town until authorities declare you missing and search parties are dispatched to find you, but we all know what happens when you stay the night in an abandoned, zombified village... But, there is hope for you to survive the night in one piece. If you can find a source of power to jump start your vehicle's battery, you will be able to leave without spending the night surrounded by hordes of zombies (don't forget to destroy the chemical caches first).

This version of Dust2 is based off of the version from Counter Strike: Source, (not to be confused with CS:GO's Dust2)

This is the second version of this map's release, now with a complete visual and game mechanic overhaul, featuring new custom textures and models straight from Counter Strike: Source, new objectives and weapons from COD4!

Specific features for this map include;

- (Most) COD4 Weapons
- Custom models and textures used straight from Counter Strike: Source
- 2 Bomb Plant Objectives with an Integrated Buyable Ending (bombs must be planted and the power must be turned on in order to leave)
- 4 Original Perks
- 4 Secret Easter Egg areas containing the perks

SPECIAL THANKS to;

/////////////////
@GU$TOMAN
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

for helping me with custom textures and models, as well as supplying some of his own models to include in this map.

Please check out the Salaj website and the Salaj Discord group. This site has great tools to help you out with your own maps and mods if you are a modder/mapper and the modding community at Salaj's Discord is incredibly helpful and will help you with whatever problems you encounter with your CoD maps/mods.

Salaj Website;
https://sites.google.com/view/salaj/cod-waw/xmodels 

Salaj Discord Server;
https://discord.gg/ng8dWF
Also thanks to these users in Discord for beta testing my map and providing me with helpful feedback;

aimbotldris
AllMoDs
AnderDoZOMBIES
k3nt
Mamo
nielk
RoyaltyGamer
TheLordofManatees

P.S If you encounter any bugs/issues with the map, please report them to me and I'll do my best to fix them in a future release.

P.P.S I've only included a download link to the Secondary Mirror so that I can make updates to the mod with ease, (I will aslo include patch notes with every new version of the map that I create)
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Congrats! <3
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Oh yeah, this is good. Cheers for making a V2
Date Registered: 29 December 2018
Last active: 5 years ago