Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
I love zombies and you.
sethizftw's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
sethizftw's Contact & Social Linkssethizftw2SethizftwSethizftw
This is my first map. It is very basic but challenging. Not much to say about the map so just going to give the link.  :poker:
Map Features
Custom announcer.
Black ops 2 perks
Slightly modified world at war weapons.
mediocre detail.
The map will be updated for easier game-play because my map is evidently too hard.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeRhOCjo88A
Screen shots!

Thanks to:
HarryBo21: Perks
HitmanVere: Weapon editing
ZOMB1E-KLLR: For help on how to map.
Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 11:04:22 pm by sethizftw
broken avatar :(
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
You need to add a list of Features about the map to the release topic. Just saying its "basic but challenging" doesn't tell us everything. Please add some features as a comment and a mod will add it to the topic for you.
Date Registered: 6 August 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Hiya!
Eggies's Groups
Eggies's Contact & Social LinkstiyoushiXelasto
While it's not the best, great job on your first map! :) Just try to add more detail. Right click on the 2d grid and go to misc>model. Then you want to go to your raw/xmodel folder and use the models in there. I personally prefer the "Static_berlin" models. Place these decorations ALL around your map to make it prettier. Trust me. A little detail goes a LONG way. Also do what thezombiekilla6 said. ;)
Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 05:13:22 am by Tiyoushi
Date Registered: 19 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
sethizftw's Groups
You need to add a list of Features about the map to the release topic. Just saying its "basic but challenging" doesn't tell us everything. Please add some features as a comment and a mod will add it to the topic for you.
Will do thanks for giving me advice.
While it's not the best, great job on your first map! :) Just try to add more detail. Right click on the 2d grid and go to misc>model. Then you want to go to your raw/xmodel folder and use the models in there. I personally prefer the "Static_berlin" models. Place these decorations ALL around your map to make it prettier. Trust me. A little detail goes a LONG way. Also do what thezombiekilla6 said. ;)
I have put models on there but I am so limited on house models on there. I did try to create ported models from black ops 2 to my map but I do not know how to do it nor can I find a way as of now. I am going to update this map and be adding more detail and so on. this was just me getting it out there, because I was finally not getting any errors.
Date Registered: 6 August 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Hiya!
Eggies's Groups
Eggies's Contact & Social LinkstiyoushiXelasto
Will do thanks for giving me advice.I have put models on there but I am so limited on house models on there.

Trust me, if you go to the static_berlin section, you will find everything you need. It is LITERALLY decorations for a house. Also if you want damages like blood pools, etc. Go to textures > usage > damages.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
sethizftw's Groups
Already know but thanks anyway.  :)
Date Registered: 31 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Professional Procrastinator
LegitimateRage's Contact & Social LinkslegitimaterageTheLegitRageTheLegitimateRage
Just got round to playing it, and it needs some work. Firstly, no matter how many times I restarted I always got two ~10 second freezes at the start of every game. Secondly, on Solo I think this is just too hard. I know people like difficulty, but the round 1 sprinters + no wall weapons (from the doors I opened, so you were stuck with the randomness of the box) combined with the buggy gameplay made it not a very enjoyable experience.

I don't like leaving negative feedback but it has to be done sometimes. I'd wanna beat this Map if these issues were solved.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
sethizftw's Groups
Just got round to playing it, and it needs some work. Firstly, no matter how many times I restarted I always got two ~10 second freezes at the start of every game. Secondly, on Solo I think this is just too hard. I know people like difficulty, but the round 1 sprinters + no wall weapons (from the doors I opened, so you were stuck with the randomness of the box) combined with the buggy gameplay made it not a very enjoyable experience.

I don't like leaving negative feedback but it has to be done sometimes. I'd wanna beat this Map if these issues were solved.
I've beaten this map solo and the freezing I will try to resolve. its not a matter of box weapons it's a matter of how you use it. I have beaten it with a kar98 for my first weapon. just gotta push the boundaries. I could make a video to show you it's not all that hard. :)

Loading ...