Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Contrivance (Version 1.1) UPDATE! BO2 Guns/Easter Egg

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by Psych

Poll

Question: Release BO2 Version now without Easter egg, or release later with one?

Release later with easter egg
Release now without one and add one in the future
Date Registered: 16 July 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Wanna Game? Message me :P
Signature
Youtuber, Game Designer and Level Designer! Studying Computer Game Technology at Uni
truenightmare's Groups
I found a bug on the map, I got stuck behind a single standing up tire in the back of the map, it was in the tunnel where who's who is located but much closer to the zombie window in that location.

Its not a huge problem but this sorta stuff can make or break a map for me. still recommend it though :)
Date Registered: 29 June 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
DabDaddy's Groups
DabDaddy's Contact & Social Links
Well I downloaded this map very eager to play it but for some reason every time I try to start it in solo the map loads halfway and just crashes to my desktop. Idk if this is a problem with my computer or the map so pls help me out! I was really excited to play this and it's just disappointing that I can't.
Date Registered: 2 August 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Leask10's Groups
My WaW just crashed when I try and load v1.1.

Help :)

Well I downloaded this map very eager to play it but for some reason every time I try to start it in solo the map loads halfway and just crashes to my desktop. Idk if this is a problem with my computer or the map so pls help me out! I was really excited to play this and it's just disappointing that I can't.

You need T4M to run this map :)
Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 11:46:00 pm by HitmanVere
Date Registered: 24 March 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
bonfire921's Groups
bonfire921's Contact & Social Links
please help ve got a glitchy pistol texture and i cant see anything and  i did install T4M
Date Registered: 15 July 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
SwatT34m's Groups
SwatT34m's Contact & Social Linkskarlo_veliki1
Hyped to try this out! :) My review will be here later after im done playing this map, cant wait! :)
Date Registered: 2 July 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
SilentAvenger's Groups
SilentAvenger's Contact & Social Links
love the map alot had tons of fun doing it the normal way but i like to get on an just kill zombies in god mode sometimes but this CheatsOK thing is preventing them from being enable ive done every thing i can using the devmap command an that program or whatever keeps them off is there any way to get around it so i can turn on god an use the commands?
Date Registered: 15 July 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
SwatT34m's Groups
SwatT34m's Contact & Social Linkskarlo_veliki1
Ok soo I played the map and during the 2 days ive been playing it, I found a bug and the map crashed a few times. The bug is that when I tried buying the Kar98k ammo off the wall, it didnt let me. The game randomly crashed a few times but overall it seems like a really fun map! Another problem I had wasnt the mapper's fault but my own for having a sucky laptop and had to run the map at 10-15 fps XD. I couldnt play alot of it but I wish I could because I had alot of fun, even with the low frame rates. :)
Date Registered: 19 May 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
golfSHOT's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
golfSHOT's Contact & Social LinksgolfSHOT97golfSHOT97golfSHOT
Unfortunately i found this map @ http://customzombiemaps.com/contrivance/  and that didn't have the "update" text that this thread has regarding the "bouncing betties"... which I discovered in round 13... argh.  It does reference v1.1 so I assume it's still the latest.   

Otherwise I was having a blast, had found power, perks, etc.  Was really enjoying the detail and size/layout. 
Saw the perk hint strings issue, but one thing I noticed hasn't been mentioned, and maybe it's supposed to be this way, but I thought I'd throw it in:

Other post make mention of the "zipline", but my experience with finding the zipline was going up near pap and just walking off the ledge and getting "flown" in the air back to near the gate,.... with no visible zipline.  I just float over there.  Works every time, but I didn't see any zipline.  Also experienced the mainframe linking issue where linking doesn't work. As far as translator... I picked up a translator, found I could read one of the letters in english, but other things still said I couldn't read because they were in Japanese.

Hope these few issues get fixed for a v1.2 udpate so I can play again, great job on map though.

just another note on the betty issue, I bought them at the end of round 12 with a couple crawlers, at which point I was going to try to place a couple in good spots, but the action button did nothing at all (didn't even put it in my hand to then allow left click to place).   I figured it was a bug and was just going to ignore, but then round 13 started and the graphic sort of changed underneath the betty icon so I thought I'd try it again, that's when it actually tried to put it in my hand and let me place it, then crashola!  Thought I'd describe in case it helps the debug.
Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 01:36:42 am by Dust
Date Registered: 16 December 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
WARRIOR25's Groups
WARRIOR25's Contact & Social Links
When I'm playing this map solo I get around 200-260 fps but when I'm hosting a co-op game with my friend my fps is around 50. Can't tell if it is because of that TM4 or this map. Can anyone help?!
Date Registered: 29 December 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
GhoulSlayer275's Contact & Social LinksxX_FireFlight_Xx
Why tm4... I cant even figure out how to install it...

I've tried but it downloads as a internet explorer thing that doesn't do anythingto :alone: :(
Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 11:45:42 pm by HitmanVere
Date Registered: 14 June 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Kyleba's Groups
Kyleba's Contact & Social Links
Hey  :)  the map seems really good as far as me and my friends could tell. We're really enjoying it, but when we get to round 10 it seems to always crash. Not too sure why, but here's a screenshot of the error message we've received.

https://gyazo.com/c92dca2a07520fa55f733727a8805189

If anyone knows a fix for this please could you let me know?
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
ninjanick15's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
ninjanick15's Contact & Social LinksNINJANICK153PbnB-ProPbnB-NINJANICK153
Hey i played the map in solo and i loved it but whenever i play it in co-op i get a signicant decrease in FPS. In solo i get 144 constant but in co-op with my friend i drop to 40-50. Do you know why this is?
Date Registered: 30 October 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Jendestroy22's Groups
Jendestroy22's Contact & Social LinksBhopLovinJendestroy
I thought it was a good map but i didnt get too far and had to restart.
I got stuck on the VultureAid machine

Loading ...