November 21, 2016, 03:56:31 pm

Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
hr
Local Time
April 19, 2024, 08:46:37 am

Contact & Social Links

Just an FYI, I have started work on an overhaul update as such for this map, I will be working slowly to keep me busy until BO3 tools.

I will hopefully be making the map run a bit smoother, improving stabil...
8 years ago
Definetly playing Der Riese with this, cant wait for it to download! :D
8 years ago
Its Ok Roxas i dont need , i went for a basic run and i got to round 30 :D Its a really fun ! I also thought of a challange restricted to this . I give this  9/10. In my opinion it needs a bit more BO3 guns and drops needs to be buffed in the higher rounds because i found it impossible to get M...
8 years ago
I might give this a shot, looks like a fun map, possibly even try to go for a high round and update you on my attempt, possibly gonna make it a bit harder for me and make it a 2 box challange XD. Downloading now :)
8 years ago
Soo I've been playing this map for quite a long time and i have to admit that I adore this map! Its challenging and I love the challange, I never used the PHD strategy but i might give it a shot, and Im always playing solo due to cracked WaW XD. The only bad thing about this map is the Geyser b...
8 years ago
Ok soo I played the map and during the 2 days ive been playing it, I found a bug and the map crashed a few times. The bug is that when I tried buying the Kar98k ammo off the wall, it didnt let me. The game randomly crashed a few times but overall it seems like a really fun map! Another problem I had...
8 years ago
Loading ...