Date Registered: 10 September 2017
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Drew629's Groups
Drew629's Contact & Social Links
Thanks for sharing @Ascended Zombie !  It was very cool to watch.  Also nice job finding all the parts :)
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 30 October 2020
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Cix_XC's Groups
Cix_XC's Contact & Social Links
Do you need T4M?
no its ready to play downloadable

Date Registered: 24 March 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
PinchyPook's Groups
PinchyPook's Contact & Social Links
awesome map but is there away to stop the boos from taking your perks?
Date Registered: 8 August 2019
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Therealdrillerm's Contact & Social Links
I'm starting to have an issue where the fire screen (your character taking fire damage) is on at all times. This just happened recently and I tried restarting, closing, and validating my Cod:WaW files. What can I do to get rid of this?
Date Registered: 2 March 2018
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Niikolai935's Groups
Niikolai935's Contact & Social LinksNiikolai935JohanssenNiikolai935
this looks awesome man, gotta play it now! :D :D O0
Date Registered: 7 September 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Swiftflame's Groups
Swiftflame's Contact & Social LinksSwiftflameSwiftflame95Swiftflame
Yo! Been streamin this on twitch, I must say this is a pretty fun map. I did get most, execpt the ending, done. My thoughts on this so far is overwhelimgly positive, but I do have some critiques. For starters its so easy to get stuck on a weird geometry on the wall, easily noticable in the spawn/beggining. Bowser in the early game has waaay to much HP, dealing with him will waste a fair amount of ammo if you don't have a pap weapon. Also encounterd that error someone mentioned earlier where the game kills itself to title if one goes down off the map. The wunderwaffe glitch is still a thing here, and finally, killing your allied zombie is .. oof, wish it would not end my game cause of friendly fire. Now I did encounter a secret with a friend, it was somewhere around the Ghost valley painting when shooting the dogs, but I have not been able to repeat it. Said secret is a song. Im sure with a little bit of polish and some tweaks plus additions, this map would be flawlessly fantastic :)
Date Registered: 20 June 2020
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
FireflyTheBunny's Contact & Social Links
So, it's a great map and I like it, my only problem is the little battle with Bowser Jr. I thought that simply making a crawler would make it easier on myself. Turns out, it just starts a new round and makes it harder to go pass that area. I would love it if you make this easier for people, instead of having to do that mini-boss battle, because it will eventually get annoying to do over and over. Otherwise, then that, it's a great map.
Date Registered: 29 November 2020
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
LogicRebel's Groups
LogicRebel's Contact & Social LinksLogicRebel
Also, when i tried to download the map windows blocked it because it's apparently harmful.
Its not. Most of the maps you download for waw are "harmful". I've downloaded 3 custom maps so far, no viruses :)

Date Registered: 8 July 2015
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
LIGHTNING's Groups
LIGHTNING's Contact & Social LinksLightning132LIGHTNING
Its not. Most of the maps you download for waw are "harmful". I've downloaded 3 custom maps so far, no viruses :)

@LogicRebel any or all maps that u downloaded from the    official custom maps websites such as this one like ugx mods will not give u any viruses ever , it's a false fake virus  and I downloaded hundreds of maps and tested them  out with no problems/viruses at all and also I been playing custom maps for years

Double Post Merge: December 12, 2020, 04:58:44 pm
I'm starting to have an issue where the fire screen (your character taking fire damage) is on at all times. This just happened recently and I tried restarting, closing, and validating my Cod:WaW files. What can I do to get rid of this?
Update ur gpu driver
Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 04:58:44 pm by Lightning
Date Registered: 7 April 2019
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
THEliberator03's Contact & Social LinksKiso_libre
Fantastic map, my congratulations for your awesome map, i'm really enjoying it with my friends.
Date Registered: 8 July 2015
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
LIGHTNING's Groups
LIGHTNING's Contact & Social LinksLightning132LIGHTNING
@LogicRebel any or all maps that u downloaded from the    official custom maps websites such as this one like ugx mods will not give u any viruses ever , it's a false fake virus  and I downloaded hundreds of maps and tested them  out with no problems/viruses at all and also I been playing custom maps for years

Double Post Merge: December 12, 2020, 04:58:44 pm

Update ur gpu driver and type in the console r_flamefx_enable 0 to disable the fire burn effect
Date Registered: 21 March 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Keyless's Groups
Keyless's Contact & Social Links
Also, when i tried to download the map windows blocked it because it's apparently harmful.
Its not harmful, Windows does that with most applications you download from the web. If you click "More Details" you can then press "run anyways" I downloaded it and ran it. Its not harmful. Just Windows trying to be "helpful" lol
Date Registered: 16 January 2021
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Ratickxs's Groups
Ratickxs's Contact & Social Links
When you use cappy, pls, dont shoot him or you gonna restart all the level when you are playing a 1 HOUR OMFG
Date Registered: 16 December 2020
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Bilge's Groups
Bilge's Contact & Social Links
This mod is very cool. I especially love the terrifying names given to the new double pack a punch guns

pee pee poo poo, Child support and the yee are my favourite guns to run on this map
:D1
Date Registered: 11 June 2019
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
bridgetoll's Groups
bridgetoll's Contact & Social Links
I'm going to explain some of the special things that happen in this map since some comments seem confused about things.

Spoilers
Paintings  -  Knife them to play music.
Whomp  -  Whomp will block your ability to purchase a perk. You can pay him to gain access to that perk machine but he will move in front of another random perk. He originally costs 1,000 to move but the price increases with each purchase.
Bowser Jr.  -  Start the fight by shooting the cannon and then Bowser Jr.. Regardless of what gun you use, it will always take one bullet. The four cannons will start to move and shoot bullet bills at you. After they shoot, they flip over to show a target. Shoot the target to reveal either a mechakoopa or BJr. If it's a mechakoopa, it will jump onto the stage and explode but you can mostly just ignore them. If it's BJr. shoot him and he will play an animation then disappear. He will only be in one cannon at a time so it's best to shoot both cannons on one side. If he wasn't in either of them, he'll be on the other side. After you shoot him, he will move (or stay) into a random cannon. During this fight, Dry Bones will also spawn. They behave just like normal zombies but only one will spawn at a time per player. (Ex. If you're solo, only one will spawn at a time. If you're playing as 4, up to 4 Dry Bones can be alive at a time). I think it's best to just train them around rather than killing them. After shooting BJr. 3 times (4 if you count the 'tutorial phase'), the boss fight will end. The power switch and a platform will raise up from the lava so you can progress through the map.

Dry Bowser  -  After you have turned on the power, Dry Bowser will spawn. He behaves like a regular zombie but will sprint for a few seconds if you get too close. The duration he sprints for gets longer each time you trigger him. The first time you kill him, he will drop a power moon that you collect just by walking over it. This will be used as a part for Cappy. Every other time after that, he will drop a random perk. He dies to traps.

Cappy  -  The wardrobe in the foyer of the castle is where you can build Cappy. There are 3 parts: The Cap is located on the ground behind the power switch. The Eyes are located on the wall of the circular room with the fire spout (second Bowser Jr. portrait on the left). And the Power Moon which you collect the first time you kill Dry Bowser. Placing all three parts in the dresser creates Cappy, which takes a space in your special grenades inventory. You can through him onto regular zombies to turn them. They will distract and attack other zombies. Cappy can't attach to bosses or dogs. WARNING: Sometimes if you are being revived with Quick Revive and you shoot a zombie being controlled by Cappy you can be kicked out of the game for friendly fire.

Boo  -  Boo will occasionally try to steal one of your perks. You will know he's there because you will hear his laugh, your screen will flash every few seconds, and the icon of the perk he's stealing will flash. When this happens, run to the machine of the perk he's stealing. He can't hurt you and you can't hurt him. Just run up to him to scare him away. After he's stolen your perk or you have scared him, he will fly back to the hallway with all the paintings and enter Ghost Valley. For a few seconds afterwards you will be able to follow him inside (you can enter as long as there are white rings appearing on the painting). After you have killed King Boo, Boo will only spawn one more time.

King Boo  -  King Boo lives in the Ghost Valley painting. As long as you are in there, he will follow you and try to steal your gun. He doesn't do damage. His health saves so you can deal some damage to him, leave to resupply, and then come back to finish him. As with most bosses in this map, his health scales with the rounds so the later you try to kill him, the higher his health. After you've killed him, Boo will only spawn one more time, the painting will remain permanently open for you to travel between worlds, and a platform will rise which allows you to Double Pack a Punch.

Wario & Waluigi  -  Occasionally, a round will be replaced with Wario and Waluigi. They spawn from a pipe at the spawn area. They are very fast and have a lot of health but will not damage you. If they catch you, half your points will be taken. Your points can be stolen by each person so if you have 100 points Wario will reduce you to 50 and then Waluigi will reduce you to 25. Killing them will return your points. Regardless of whether you kill them or not, they will drop a max ammo (if you don't kill them it will be at the spawn area). They die to traps.

Pack a Punch  -  The first time you try to enter PaP, Magikoopa will appear and remove the bridge. Walk through the map to find and collect all the pieces, 7 in total. The bridge will complete itself as you find them so once you find the last one, PaP is available.

Bowser  -  After completing the PaP bridge, a bowser platform will appear in the spawn area. If all players are standing on it, a MarioKart race between you and Bowser will begin. During the race zombies can't kill you and you can't kill them. If you lose the race, nothing happens. If you win, Bowser will spawn as an enemy. (Remember the race ends for all players once first place completes his last lap). Bowser has a lot of health but is also the only boss that gives points so he's very good to farm. If you don't care about the points, you can kill him with a trap. If you want him to respawn you can race him again.

Lmk if you have any questions.

Loading ...