My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
respect the dead

donates greatly appreciated :) paypal.me/F3ARxReaper666
discord server:
https://discord.gg/tsGHW99
death_reaper0's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Nightclub

this map was created using ideas and input from TheRelaxingEnd and myself, and an indirect sequel to saloon

IF AN ERROR COMES UP, JUST KEEP TRYING, THE MOD WORKS ITS JUST WAW DOING ITS THING
IF THE ERROR PERSISTS TYPE "logfile 1" INTO THE CONSOLE (WITHOUT THE ") TO SHOW THE FULL ERROR
IF THIS IS YOUR ERROR, REMOVE YOUR ANTI CHEAT

1.0.1 update
Spoiler: click to open...
fixed not being able to take gum after purchase
fixed 128 bones error
1.0.3 update
fixed perk return
some bugs with relaxing tea
exploits to get more than limited guns
trigger to bathroom
other small bugs
fixed an issue causing crashing in low rounds co-op

NOTE: one of the perks is tombstone, which will not appear in solo, so please don't complain about a missing perk

this is a standalone version of nightclub. it is also avaliable in the Reaper Mod Pack along with some of my other maps here - http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,12233.0.html
it will have the same features as the mod pack version, just without the extra maps

beta gameplay from TheRelaxingEnd

there are many easter eggs to this map, heres a playlist on how a few are done
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnYKoDM_SxCTbSG49PXDVU-FscMFzgSG-

features:
gobblegum system from bo3 with custom gums
bo3 style sliding
option to remove perks you dont want (re-approach the machine and use it)
multiple gamemodes and extra settings
bo3 re-pack-a-punching abilities
weapons from various cods (cod4-bo3)
custom wounder weapon
3 hit down without jugg
xp system (currently has no real use)
a ton of hidden easter eggs, some only i know...
a staggering TWENTY-SEVEN PERKS (breaking the previous record of 23, which was also mine xD)
easter egg ending with a special boss for the theme
custom players (russman, misty, sarah michelle gellar (COTD) and richtofen)
some wide areas (a common complaint on fortress, much easier to train now)
multiple hidden mini bosses
lots, lots more, happy hunting!

PERKS
this is a list of custom perks within the mod

BANANA COLADA - sliding causes you to leave a trail of slime making zombies trip and take damage on
BLADE-O-RADE - replaces your knife with a bowie knife and deals 30x normal melee damage
BLOOD BULLETS - slowly regenerate ammo for your current weapon, clip size determins how fast and how much (wont work in infinite damage weapons)
CANDOLIER - able to carry 2 clips worth of extra ammo in all guns
CASHBACK COCKTAIL - after every purchase you get 20% of the money back
DOWNERS DELIGHT - able to use primary weapon when in last stand with full ammo and a longer bleedout time
GUARDIAN ANGEL ALE - when hit you get a temporary godmode lasting a few seconds, then it will need to cooldown
INCINER-BRANDY - 40% chance to set a zombie on fire when shot, causing extra damage for up to 6-8 seconds
MAGNET MARGARITA - normal powerups will move towards the nearest player with this perk, stoping before reaching them to give them the option to take it or not
NITROGEN COOLED - zombies close to the player will slow down to a wlaking pace, and will speed up again when too far away
NO BEAR BREW - no teddy bear from box and box randomizes faster
NUKE-A-COLA - when down you will set off a nuke powerup
PACK-A-BOX - 20% chance of getting a paped weapon from the mystery box
POINT CRUSHER - earn up to 100 extra points rounded to the nearest 10 on a kill and 10% chance of 20 points on a hit
REPAIRMAN RUM - barriers are repaired twice as fast
RELAXING TEA - able to go to and from round 100 by holding aim + use, zombies will have the health of round 100 zombies, zombies spawned at round 100 will die when returning

credits
[/glow][/size]
thank you to these awesome people who helped make this happen (in no particular order)
if i forgot you im sorry, let me know and i'll add you (likely since im forgetful :p)

madgaz gaming
MrDunlop4
hitmanvere
Harry Bo21
MakeCents
zk
tom_bmx
various people across ugx
ugx
mrpeanut188
uk_viiper
Marvel4
alaurenc9
DidUknowiPwn
ricko0z

download:

mediafire:

mega:
Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 01:08:59 am by death_reaper0
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 20 September 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Signature
franky's Groups
I would really appreciate if you put a mediafire link or google drive . Thank you :)
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
I would really appreciate if you put a mediafire link or google drive . Thank you :)
ive was trying to get a mediafire one but was having issues with it, it should be up in less than an hour
Date Registered: 4 November 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
merjan's Groups
merjan's Contact & Social Links_merjan_merj4n
I have 128 bones issue when the map starts.
Date Registered: 4 March 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Me irl
EpicDerp372's Groups
EpicDerp372's Contact & Social Links
Ok, so I can't use gobblegums? I have the equipped and I can use the gobblegum machine, but when I try to take the gum, It doesnt work
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
Ok, so I can't use gobblegums? I have the equipped and I can use the gobblegum machine, but when I try to take the gum, It doesnt work
if its a mega make sure you have gained it through the vats system

EDIT: i seems i messed something up for that, my bad, will be patched soon
Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 02:27:20 am by death_reaper0
Date Registered: 3 October 2016
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
DatOneOtaku's Groups
DatOneOtaku's Contact & Social Links
Any idea why the map keeps crashing at random times? It works fine then just freezes for no reason after a while. Also, wunderfizz seems to only work when you're missing one of the official perks. If you own all the OG perks that are available in the map, it stops working. Im assuming it thinks that you already have all the perks in the map when that happens? I cant be 100% sure, but it stopped working for me, so i returned my electric cherry and went to try it again, and surely enough, it began to work again. However, when the machine gave me electric cherry again (the last official perk i needed), it stopped working. Once again, it might just be coincidence so i dont know. I havent had the will to experiment further since it seems like theres no point in trying to complete the map and the easter eggs (at least for me) because of the frequent early crashing that makes it impossible to work with. Regardless, its a good map and sure seems fun and the wonderweapon also looks like a kicker. Would be amazing to combo with the zap guns as they have similar mechanics (Which you should probably add if its not already in the map :^)  .)

Ah, one more question, how do the purple perk drops work?
Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 03:09:44 am by Dust
Date Registered: 15 June 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
frysta's Groups
frysta's Contact & Social Links
Launching the map with solo and 2 people works, but when 3 join in we get the message about too many bones. Not sure what's going on.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
i am aware of the bones error and not being able to take gum, both are now fixed, sorry about that and thanks for being patient
Date Registered: 30 October 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Hamiltonfr's Groups
Hamiltonfr's Contact & Social Links
no byable ending ?
Date Registered: 2 December 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ZephyrrDesigns's Contact & Social Links
I cant play the map or use the gobblegum option in the main menu. I get a Server Script Compile Error everytime. My friend is able to run it just fine. Any idea on how to fix it?
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
I cant play the map or use the gobblegum option in the main menu. I get a Server Script Compile Error everytime. My friend is able to run it just fine. Any idea on how to fix it?

different people get different errors, im still not sure why but put "logfile 1" into the console before launching and it should display the error, screenshot it for me and i may be able to help

no byable ending ?

avaliable after main easter egg

Also, wunderfizz seems to only work when you're missing one of the official perks. If you own all the OG perks that are available in the map, it stops working. Im assuming it thinks that you already have all the perks in the map when that happens? I cant be 100% sure, but it stopped working for me, so i returned my electric cherry and went to try it again, and surely enough, it began to work again. However, when the machine gave me electric cherry again (the last official perk i needed), it stopped working. Once again, it might just be coincidence so i dont know.

Ah, one more question, how do the purple perk drops work?

theres a perk limit, you were likely hitting, the purple perk bottles increase that

also its now updated, 99% sure bones error in 3-4 player games is fixed
Date Registered: 2 December 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ZephyrrDesigns's Contact & Social Links
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
hyst92's Groups
hyst92's Contact & Social Links
reaper, ure one of my fav custom map creators, thanks for the map i love the gobblegum system hahh, spaceland copied you haha.
I have a question, ca uj be my heroe and add GKZ-45 MARK 3 to this map, if u want the model mits on ragnarock custom map, i dont know how to put the weapon but if u do, ure will be my heroe, thanks king!

Loading ...