UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: death_reaper0 on November 22, 2016, 05:38:19 pm

Title: [27 perks] NIGHTCLUB 1.0.4
Post by: death_reaper0 on November 22, 2016, 05:38:19 pm
Nightclub

this map was created using ideas and input from TheRelaxingEnd and myself, and an indirect sequel to saloon

IF AN ERROR COMES UP, JUST KEEP TRYING, THE MOD WORKS ITS JUST WAW DOING ITS THING
IF THE ERROR PERSISTS TYPE "logfile 1" INTO THE CONSOLE (WITHOUT THE ") TO SHOW THE FULL ERROR
IF THIS IS YOUR ERROR, REMOVE YOUR ANTI CHEAT
(https://i.imgur.com/At1nd8V.jpg)

1.0.1 update
Spoiler: click to open...
fixed not being able to take gum after purchase
fixed 128 bones error
1.0.3 update
fixed perk return
some bugs with relaxing tea
exploits to get more than limited guns
trigger to bathroom
other small bugs
fixed an issue causing crashing in low rounds co-op

NOTE: one of the perks is tombstone, which will not appear in solo, so please don't complain about a missing perk

this is a standalone version of nightclub. it is also avaliable in the Reaper Mod Pack along with some of my other maps here - http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,12233.0.html (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,12233.0.html)
it will have the same features as the mod pack version, just without the extra maps

beta gameplay from TheRelaxingEnd

there are many easter eggs to this map, heres a playlist on how a few are done
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnYKoDM_SxCTbSG49PXDVU-FscMFzgSG- (http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnYKoDM_SxCTbSG49PXDVU-FscMFzgSG-)

features:
gobblegum system from bo3 with custom gums
bo3 style sliding
option to remove perks you dont want (re-approach the machine and use it)
multiple gamemodes and extra settings
bo3 re-pack-a-punching abilities
weapons from various cods (cod4-bo3)
custom wounder weapon
3 hit down without jugg
xp system (currently has no real use)
a ton of hidden easter eggs, some only i know...
a staggering TWENTY-SEVEN PERKS (breaking the previous record of 23, which was also mine xD)
easter egg ending with a special boss for the theme
custom players (russman, misty, sarah michelle gellar (COTD) and richtofen)
some wide areas (a common complaint on fortress, much easier to train now)
multiple hidden mini bosses
lots, lots more, happy hunting!

PERKS
this is a list of custom perks within the mod

BANANA COLADA - sliding causes you to leave a trail of slime making zombies trip and take damage on
BLADE-O-RADE - replaces your knife with a bowie knife and deals 30x normal melee damage
BLOOD BULLETS - slowly regenerate ammo for your current weapon, clip size determins how fast and how much (wont work in infinite damage weapons)
CANDOLIER - able to carry 2 clips worth of extra ammo in all guns
CASHBACK COCKTAIL - after every purchase you get 20% of the money back
DOWNERS DELIGHT - able to use primary weapon when in last stand with full ammo and a longer bleedout time
GUARDIAN ANGEL ALE - when hit you get a temporary godmode lasting a few seconds, then it will need to cooldown
INCINER-BRANDY - 40% chance to set a zombie on fire when shot, causing extra damage for up to 6-8 seconds
MAGNET MARGARITA - normal powerups will move towards the nearest player with this perk, stoping before reaching them to give them the option to take it or not
NITROGEN COOLED - zombies close to the player will slow down to a wlaking pace, and will speed up again when too far away
NO BEAR BREW - no teddy bear from box and box randomizes faster
NUKE-A-COLA - when down you will set off a nuke powerup
PACK-A-BOX - 20% chance of getting a paped weapon from the mystery box
POINT CRUSHER - earn up to 100 extra points rounded to the nearest 10 on a kill and 10% chance of 20 points on a hit
REPAIRMAN RUM - barriers are repaired twice as fast
RELAXING TEA - able to go to and from round 100 by holding aim + use, zombies will have the health of round 100 zombies, zombies spawned at round 100 will die when returning

credits
[/glow][/size]
thank you to these awesome people who helped make this happen (in no particular order)
if i forgot you im sorry, let me know and i'll add you (likely since im forgetful :p)

madgaz gaming
MrDunlop4
hitmanvere
Harry Bo21
MakeCents
zk
tom_bmx
various people across ugx
ugx
mrpeanut188
uk_viiper
Marvel4
alaurenc9
DidUknowiPwn
ricko0z

download:

mediafire:
www.mediafire.com

mega:
mega.nz
Title: Re: NIGHTCLUB standalone
Post by: franky on November 22, 2016, 10:01:46 pm
I would really appreciate if you put a mediafire link or google drive . Thank you :)
Post by: death_reaper0 on November 22, 2016, 10:08:59 pm
I would really appreciate if you put a mediafire link or google drive . Thank you :)
ive was trying to get a mediafire one but was having issues with it, it should be up in less than an hour
Title: Re: [27 perks] NIGHTCLUB
Post by: merjan on November 22, 2016, 11:53:13 pm
I have 128 bones issue when the map starts.
Post by: EpicDerp372 on November 23, 2016, 12:19:38 am
Ok, so I can't use gobblegums? I have the equipped and I can use the gobblegum machine, but when I try to take the gum, It doesnt work
Post by: death_reaper0 on November 23, 2016, 12:24:08 am
Ok, so I can't use gobblegums? I have the equipped and I can use the gobblegum machine, but when I try to take the gum, It doesnt work
if its a mega make sure you have gained it through the vats system

EDIT: i seems i messed something up for that, my bad, will be patched soon
Post by: DatOneOtaku on November 23, 2016, 12:31:11 am
Any idea why the map keeps crashing at random times? It works fine then just freezes for no reason after a while. Also, wunderfizz seems to only work when you're missing one of the official perks. If you own all the OG perks that are available in the map, it stops working. Im assuming it thinks that you already have all the perks in the map when that happens? I cant be 100% sure, but it stopped working for me, so i returned my electric cherry and went to try it again, and surely enough, it began to work again. However, when the machine gave me electric cherry again (the last official perk i needed), it stopped working. Once again, it might just be coincidence so i dont know. I havent had the will to experiment further since it seems like theres no point in trying to complete the map and the easter eggs (at least for me) because of the frequent early crashing that makes it impossible to work with. Regardless, its a good map and sure seems fun and the wonderweapon also looks like a kicker. Would be amazing to combo with the zap guns as they have similar mechanics (Which you should probably add if its not already in the map :^)  .)

Ah, one more question, how do the purple perk drops work?
Post by: frysta on November 23, 2016, 01:48:45 am
Launching the map with solo and 2 people works, but when 3 join in we get the message about too many bones. Not sure what's going on.
Title: Re: [27 perks] NIGHTCLUB 1.0.1
Post by: death_reaper0 on November 23, 2016, 03:36:10 am
i am aware of the bones error and not being able to take gum, both are now fixed, sorry about that and thanks for being patient
Post by: Hamiltonfr on November 23, 2016, 06:27:24 pm
no byable ending ?
Post by: ZephyrrDesigns on November 23, 2016, 09:28:46 pm
I cant play the map or use the gobblegum option in the main menu. I get a Server Script Compile Error everytime. My friend is able to run it just fine. Any idea on how to fix it?
Post by: death_reaper0 on November 23, 2016, 10:56:17 pm
I cant play the map or use the gobblegum option in the main menu. I get a Server Script Compile Error everytime. My friend is able to run it just fine. Any idea on how to fix it?

different people get different errors, im still not sure why but put "logfile 1" into the console before launching and it should display the error, screenshot it for me and i may be able to help

no byable ending ?

avaliable after main easter egg

Also, wunderfizz seems to only work when you're missing one of the official perks. If you own all the OG perks that are available in the map, it stops working. Im assuming it thinks that you already have all the perks in the map when that happens? I cant be 100% sure, but it stopped working for me, so i returned my electric cherry and went to try it again, and surely enough, it began to work again. However, when the machine gave me electric cherry again (the last official perk i needed), it stopped working. Once again, it might just be coincidence so i dont know.

Ah, one more question, how do the purple perk drops work?

theres a perk limit, you were likely hitting, the purple perk bottles increase that

also its now updated, 99% sure bones error in 3-4 player games is fixed
Title: Re: [27 perks] NIGHTCLUB 1.0.2
Post by: ZephyrrDesigns on November 23, 2016, 11:04:17 pm
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FAt1nd8V.jpg&hash=3630c9cac1017f754960c28d7e3b5474659f8c0b)
Post by: death_reaper0 on November 24, 2016, 11:04:06 am
(http://i.imgur.com/At1nd8V.jpg)
get rid of your cheat menu, that causes this error
Post by: hyst92 on November 24, 2016, 02:22:21 pm
reaper, ure one of my fav custom map creators, thanks for the map i love the gobblegum system hahh, spaceland copied you haha.
I have a question, ca uj be my heroe and add GKZ-45 MARK 3 to this map, if u want the model mits on ragnarock custom map, i dont know how to put the weapon but if u do, ure will be my heroe, thanks king!
Post by: KILLDYLZOM276 on November 24, 2016, 07:33:10 pm
my map wont start it keeps taking me back and saying theres a error

Post by: death_reaper0 on November 24, 2016, 10:52:53 pm
my map wont start it keeps taking me back and saying theres a error
if you have an error type "logfile 1" into console before launch and show me the error, could be a common error that randomly comes up
Post by: Toadstep123 on November 25, 2016, 12:01:21 am
I love the map, I have found a few bugs though.

With disorderly, or with pack a punch, you can get 4 guns. I don't remember how I got it with disorderly, but with pack a punch, you put a gun in the machine with mulekick, then you buy the ppsh, then you get the gun in the pack a punch. If you need a video, just tell me.
Post by: leo666888 on November 25, 2016, 03:17:48 pm
Help me please. I cant pick up the gobblegum once it despences
Post by: death_reaper0 on November 25, 2016, 05:32:24 pm
Help me please. I cant pick up the gobblegum once it despences
that was fixed in the update, make sure you have the latest version before reporting bugs
Post by: TopazBeast on November 25, 2016, 10:11:21 pm
Really cool map, the whole gobble system is a really good idea, really the only downside about the map is that it's really small
Post by: maclovin67 on November 26, 2016, 08:41:50 pm
Hi guys great map btw, only bit small but son loves it, but we cant figure out how to open pap? and help guys?

thanks phil
Post by: general ironeye on November 28, 2016, 01:24:06 am
To open PAP, you have to grab the toolbox and fix the pipes in order.  1.The pipe in the alleyway  2. the pipe in the bathroom area  3. The pipe on the overwalk above the dancefloor, its near a perk machine.
Post by: Meddel on November 28, 2016, 02:43:09 am
Looking for someone to play this map with me (itll have to use tunngle or hamachi lan because my internet wont connect to the main servers) I beat it every time I play so you wont have to worry about me not being very good XD
Post by: moon827 on November 28, 2016, 04:57:59 am
Is there a way to fix the map not being playable for me, i get into the map options screen, i click nightclub, and it crashes my game.
Title: Re: [27 perks] NIGHTCLUB 1.0.3
Post by: death_reaper0 on November 30, 2016, 03:25:13 am
just uploaded an update for the mod (and the pack version) with the following fixes:
fixed perk return
some bugs with relaxing tea
exploits to get more than limited guns
trigger to bathroom
other small bugs

the perk return also fixed the problem with quick revive leaving in solo without using it enough
Post by: maclovin67 on November 30, 2016, 11:26:03 am
To open PAP, you have to grab the toolbox and fix the pipes in order.  1.The pipe in the alleyway  2. the pipe in the bathroom area  3. The pipe on the overwalk above the dancefloor, its near a perk machine.

thanks for replying much appreciated.. ;)
Post by: JiffyNoodles on December 01, 2016, 01:07:47 pm
This seems to freeze for me on round 3, and at start.
Post by: death_reaper0 on December 01, 2016, 11:03:25 pm
This seems to freeze for me on round 3, and at start.
the start freeze i know about, not sure what causes it, console is no help there, but never had a freeze afterwards  :-\
Post by: masterkill85 on December 02, 2016, 01:54:00 am
hmm I'm kinda confused but it keeps downloading fortress? is that the map?
Post by: doxthis on December 02, 2016, 02:52:39 am
Unplayable I always crash
Post by: death_reaper0 on December 02, 2016, 02:54:53 am
hmm I'm kinda confused but it keeps downloading fortress? is that the map?
my bad, looks like i mixed up the mediafire link, fixed now, the fortress mod had this map in it also luckily
Post by: Foliebeer on December 04, 2016, 11:34:37 am
Fun map to play, however whenever I play with my friends, the game crashes. We tried playing as 2 and 3 players and we tried to switch up hosts with everyone, but at round 4-5 the hosts client just totally crashes.

A bug I found:
After beating the easter egg boss, purchasing the ending with the perk that refunds points whenever you buy something while you don't have enough points, it will give you back the percentage you get back from purchasing something, meaning if you don't have enough points for the buyable ending, you can purchase it multiple times because of the refund perk.

Other than that, didn't notice anything gamebreaking. Just did a re-run through the map to post a screenshot here (probably could've beaten it a few rounds earlier):
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.akamai.steamusercontent.com%2Fugc%2F198552544268313991%2F49BD6030ED1F472529A7236FC0E38C3E0A4FB90E%2F&hash=65b600ca3b3d038fa3b3b6184e192dd0be53a3bc)
Post by: Sounder1995 on December 04, 2016, 11:18:56 pm
How'd you script the post boss battle cutscene?
Post by: hyst92 on December 05, 2016, 02:48:27 pm
reaperrr, please add ray gun mark 3!!!!!!! GKZ-45 Mk3 ( model on ragnarock custom map) or if u dont wanna do it, can u tell me how can i do it. thanks and sorry for my english
Post by: LethalStorm982 on December 07, 2016, 07:52:52 pm
Hey Reaper! Good to see another map! My friend and I beat your map Saloon after 8 days of trying and we may have gotten pretty angry at ourselves since that made us feel bad even though we are usually good. We beat Saloon by round 23 and I know I have no proof of that XD but I can guarantee you we will beat this map too and I'll show you this time!
Title: Re: [27 perks] NIGHTCLUB 1.0.4
Post by: death_reaper0 on December 08, 2016, 11:56:00 pm
both this and the map pack are now updated to fix co-op issues such as crashing on low rounds and no power in nacht. these were the only fixes, should only need to update if you want to play co-op
Post by: cactusguy2013 on December 09, 2016, 12:14:40 am
A friend and I both get good frames but then randomly the game will freeze and waw will stop responding. Usually happens very early like before round 5
Post by: dominator1918 on December 09, 2016, 12:43:04 am
  HI, Fear Reaper and Relaxing End. I was wondering if you could make a fix so where I could use my anti-cheat (mod menu) in the map, because I am a bad zombies player and it would be a lot more fun fore me. p.s - Keep up the great job guys.
Post by: death_reaper0 on December 09, 2016, 09:44:20 am
A friend and I both get good frames but then randomly the game will freeze and waw will stop responding. Usually happens very early like before round 5
fixed in the most recent update
Post by: NYslice on December 09, 2016, 07:34:59 pm
I'm having an issue with dropss disappearing with magnet.
Post by: Jewbacca71 on December 10, 2016, 01:53:30 am
Very Fun map, I got all 27 perks. the Tea perk doesn't work however, Gobblegum allows to buy but not able to use it, searched everywhere for parts for the bench and to no avail. Didn't see any easter eggs, or a pack a punch. Would love to collaborate with you as a fellow map maker. Look forward to playing more of your maps sir.
Post by: death_reaper0 on December 10, 2016, 02:03:18 am
I'm having an issue with dropss disappearing with magnet.
they move towards you but stop if the player is too close or too far away, you probably made them go through walls then went out of range from them so they got stuck

Double Post Merge: December 10, 2016, 03:51:06 pm
Very Fun map, I got all 27 perks. the Tea perk doesn't work however, Gobblegum allows to buy but not able to use it, searched everywhere for parts for the bench and to no avail. Didn't see any easter eggs, or a pack a punch. Would love to collaborate with you as a fellow map maker. Look forward to playing more of your maps sir.
you need the latest update, there were issues in older ones that have been fixed, and what do you mean by the perk not working?
Post by: NYslice on December 10, 2016, 03:52:27 pm
they move towards you but stop if the player is too close or too far away, you probably made them go through walls then went out of range from them so they got stuck

Correct. I run around the block of steps at the ray trap and can't do half a loop before the drop goes away.
Post by: freezingyeti8572 on December 13, 2016, 08:20:47 pm
UMMMMMM
Post by: freezingyeti8572 on December 13, 2016, 08:23:07 pm
I BEAT THE GAME BY ROUND 4
Post by: MattGJMcCann on December 13, 2016, 09:04:13 pm
Must be my favorite map by you. Always a pleasure to Hear Korn while blasting Zoms Also :D
Going to see them live tomorrow
Post by: Bozander654 on December 22, 2016, 02:24:08 am
I counted and I only have 26 perks and I can't get anymore from wunderfizz... Anyone know why I can't get the 27th?
Post by: death_reaper0 on December 22, 2016, 05:48:09 am
I counted and I only have 26 perks and I can't get anymore from wunderfizz... Anyone know why I can't get the 27th?

NOTE: one of the perks is tombstone, which will not appear in solo, so please don't complain about a missing perk

why does no one read the OP anymore?
Post by: sryanbruen on December 22, 2016, 09:17:11 am
why does no one read the OP anymore?

I know, tell me about it  >:(, always happens to me. Since I didn't give an opinion on Nightclub here, I might as well. Nightclub is freaking awesome and is honestly one of my favourite custom maps, maybe even in my top 10. I also love your Verruckt mod a lot, just wished some youtubers played it.
Post by: SquidwardsSon on December 23, 2016, 01:18:17 am
When playing coop zombies begin to have campaign animations, points are infinite (kind of) and i don't start with a gun  :poker:
Post by: super_whang64 on December 24, 2016, 12:01:36 am
Reaper soooo close to the perk bottle easter egg I found like 16-17 how many are there and what does it do after words :-\
PS: love the map its sooooooo fun  :) :nyan:
Post by: Killer Potato on December 24, 2016, 10:50:36 am
Sometimes there is a glitch with Relaxing Tea which makes it so that even thought you return to the original Round,you will still have Round 100 zombies.
Post by: paulius1452 on January 12, 2017, 03:22:34 pm
i have some difficulties... I have downloaded the map and runned and installed as usual but when i want to start WaW it crashes instead. Any ideas?
Post by: EmeraldBlade28 on January 22, 2017, 11:26:25 am
So I just got Nightclub but when I enter the Gobblegum room spend my diviniums and then select the gobblegums I want in my inventory and then start a games the gobblegums aren't saved. Idk if I were to go back into the gobblegums area through the menu would the gums have saved like they should but yeah. And yes I did go out the white door so they would save the gobblegums.
Post by: Jewbacca71 on January 24, 2017, 04:53:48 am

Double Post Merge: December 10, 2016, 03:51:06 pm
you need the latest update, there were issues in older ones that have been fixed, and what do you mean by the perk not working?

No worries! I updated it and played it with a few buddies, Awesome map! and I actually have a video of us kicking ass in it. I love the boss...super smash was one of my favorite games...can't wait for a new map from ya!
Post by: PorkyPigHammy on January 25, 2017, 08:34:46 am
This is definitly my favourite zombies map ever the hand battle is fucking amazing.
If you read this comment you should definitly play this. 8) :) :nyan:
Post by: yourdemise06 on January 28, 2017, 10:13:38 pm
You said on here that the crashes before round 5 are fixed, however it is still happening to me. Constantly. Any Idea what I can do to fix it? (I have the most recent update)

Post by: Tokachki on January 29, 2017, 09:04:18 pm
So, I have found 20 Rainbow Bottles, I have no idea how many there really is within the map. First, I want to ask, how many bottles are there? or am I at least close? Finally, if I did find all of the bottles, what should I be looking for to see that I have found all the bottles?
Post by: tman2999 on April 08, 2017, 12:00:59 am
The box breaks. I use perk a holiday then I can hit the box 2 or 3 times then I can't use it again.
Post by: WubWolfWoof on April 15, 2017, 05:22:47 pm
So, I have found 20 Rainbow Bottles, I have no idea how many there really is within the map. First, I want to ask, how many bottles are there? or am I at least close? Finally, if I did find all of the bottles, what should I be looking for to see that I have found all the bottles?

when you shoot all the bottles it gives u every perk in the game that you dont alrdy have
Post by: TheDankDudeMcGee on May 15, 2017, 09:41:35 pm
Can you make it so that people can use commands please.
Post by: WorvernScar on May 22, 2017, 03:20:38 pm
it seems the Mega link is not working. The mediafire works like a charm tho. :)
Post by: OmgItsMe694 on June 05, 2017, 11:20:06 pm
How do I open the console?
Post by: Rodehaas on June 13, 2017, 08:14:13 am
Hey, I have a problem, well im like round 22 now, but i cant hit the box anymore, i got like 40000 points so that is no issue, the issue started around round 15. and i got the reaper (PP Pap) and the Epedemic beacon, it happend after i got the trenchgun after i purchased mule kick. fix?
Post by: death_reaper0 on June 13, 2017, 11:16:31 am
Hey, I have a problem, well im like round 22 now, but i cant hit the box anymore, i got like 40000 points so that is no issue, the issue started around round 15. and i got the reaper (PP Pap) and the Epedemic beacon, it happend after i got the trenchgun after i purchased mule kick. fix?
did you change settings on the mystery box at the main menu?
Title: Re: [27 perks] NIGHTCLUB 1.0.4/ Pack A Punch
Post by: mikenike3 on June 21, 2017, 04:20:54 am
I cant find pack a punch for the life of me Ive played on all modes and I cant find it, Ive searched the bathroom for the trigger and I just cant find it. Where is it? Great map tho lol I recently downloaded WaW again and this is a great refresher.
Title: Re: [27 perks] NIGHTCLUB 1.0.4/ Pack A Punch
Post by: 12spiderweb on June 21, 2017, 02:40:29 pm
I cant find pack a punch for the life of me Ive played on all modes and I cant find it, Ive searched the bathroom for the trigger and I just cant find it. Where is it? Great map tho lol I recently downloaded WaW again and this is a great refresher.

There is a tool box on a seat in the jugg room, grab it and fix the 3 pipes around the map 1) in the small alleyway 2) bathroom 3) around the side of the dance area
Post by: RadimaX on June 21, 2017, 07:53:58 pm
credits
[/glow][/size]

in description if you want to fix :)
Post by: Rodehaas on June 25, 2017, 06:46:07 pm
did you change settings on the mystery box at the main menu?

I  could have done it on accident since i changed some settings, but not to my knowdelage no.
Post by: 360BruhScope on July 03, 2017, 02:33:41 am
When i save gumballs my game crashes and they dont save..
Post by: novaglitch on July 09, 2017, 01:44:35 am
hey i was wondering if you could help me im new to waw zombies and i have a few maps and this one peeked my interest but when i try to load it it tells me it cant load and to check the console so i click ~ and then console wont work could you help me with that
Post by: zombiefailure on August 15, 2017, 12:03:27 am
their is a bug with relaxing tea i got from wonderfizz at round 12 used and went down on solo and when i got back up all the zombies that spawned after that had the health of round 100 zombies
Post by: crazyplayer4 on August 19, 2017, 10:05:17 pm
i downloaded this mod, nothing changes in the main menu when i load the mod up. and is this mod for waw or bo3.
Post by: crazyplayer4 on August 19, 2017, 10:39:47 pm
also after i download the mod it the mod is a .exe unlike other mods. is the mod suppose to be a .exe or not?
Post by: crazyplayer4 on August 26, 2017, 04:07:26 pm
nvm i found out my answers already
Post by: 17madman on October 18, 2017, 04:00:27 pm
I am not able to put the gloves on the thing behind the white car in the spawn room to activate the easter egg. When I press F after picking up the gloves while looking at it it does NOTHING
Post by: deven_spalsbury on November 05, 2017, 07:04:54 am
never tried it but it looks awesoem
Good Luck!!!
Post by: LOSER . on December 07, 2017, 07:12:53 pm
download .  :)
Post by: ajkcool on December 12, 2017, 02:06:44 am
I feel like this is a map for testing/showing perks that got released to the public. Nothing against that, it just seems kinda meh design-wise. And it's really easy. :P
Post by: eragon5779 on December 30, 2017, 10:55:22 pm
Just downloaded the map, and cannot figure out for the life of me how to get the console to work. ` doesn't bring it up, and when I relaunch without the mod, the console option is off, so something is disabling it?
Post by: WhiteNightFOXX on January 03, 2018, 02:18:10 pm
Took me and my friends a while :P but really awesome :D
Title: Anticheat
Post by: BenjiOP1 on January 27, 2018, 12:12:42 pm
How do u remove your anticheat?
Post by: Ironic Pepsi on February 09, 2018, 07:53:19 pm
So, after round 5 my Mystery Box quit working, how do I fix this?