Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
cinnober's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
cinnober's Contact & Social Links
So..I haven?t introduced me even though it?s a while since I registered here...but most of you (hopefully ;)) know me from Customcod.com and Zombiemodding.com..and to all you new guys:

My name is Tommy..I?m 41 years old and live in Denmark..yes the COUNTRY ..not the city in the States :P
So far I?ve released 3  zombiemaps (Stahlwerk,Cinnoscrib,The Box) but many more ideas is floating thru my head so keep an eye open.

So I just wanna say hi and hope this site will bring me a lot of joy !! ;)

Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 03:33:11 pm by cinnober
broken avatar :(
3D Modeler & Animator
Date Registered: 25 June 2011
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Messatsu!
Signature
Darkmapper's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Well, welcome to this site!

I have noticed you were around on ZM and to be honest i sometimes wondered if the profile picture is actually you haha.
No offense but to be honest, about 75% of the people on ZM are about 13-14 years old.

Be sure to check this site sometimes if you want some news about upcoming stuff. Since we got some talented people in our team, i think im able to say that there are quite some interesting things going on.

Currently, we are working on the UGX mod. I for my part am responsible for creating custom animations and ive started to get better at modeling as well. If you check the topic about the UGX mod, you will be able to see some stuff that i made.
Besides the UGX mod, we are also working on "Bar 2.0", which is mostly made by Winged and Treminaor.
Former UGX Co-Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX Co-Founder
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
W1NG3D's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX Co-Founder
Welcome :) Good to see our member base is growing, in time I think additions such as yourself will build this site up to be great one day!

Like Darkmapper said, we've got multiple projects on the go right now so hopefully these will bring you as much joy as you hope for from the site; you may also like to check out the Wiki for some tutorials which you may find useful. :)
Date Registered: 30 July 2011
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
cinnober's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
cinnober's Contact & Social Links
Thx..the scripting tutorial looks interesting..and I hope stuff will be added in future so I *may* learn how to script :P

And yes Darkmapper..it?s me on my avatar :D

Loading ...