Date Registered: 25 September 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
slondo1's Groups
slondo1's Contact & Social Links
Hi all!! I'm a longtime zombie player who doesn't really like the direction the official games have taken (three hour easter eggs can bite it), so when W@W went on sale, I finally bit the bullet and went this route.  Wish I had done it sooner!!!  These maps are so much better than what Treyarch puts out.  It took a week or so, but I finally beat Dead Ship!  What a GREAT map!!!  I fought for every damn point because I was generally done for by round 24 or so, managed to get it out in 21.  Very satifying experience.

Anyway, I'd love to help out any modders, I'm a music guy and might be able to find the time to (de)compose.  Thanks for all the hard work both modders and admins of this website!

-Ben
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 11 September 2014
Last active: 6 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
There's a Hero in all of us.
SPi's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Good to have you on our side.
I didn't know that map. I better check it out.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
who doesn't really like the direction the official games have taken (three hour easter eggs can bite it)
That's the way many of us feel as well and what has brought together this brotherhood. There are a whole variety of fun custom maps here, some with short objectives and some with longer ones so hopefully you will find some that you really enjoy. Of course the Map Manger is a good place to start. Welcome aboard friend!

Loading ...