Primary Group
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Content Creator | youtube.com/c/AveSatanna
Ahvay's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Ahvay's Contact & Social Links@SatannaAveAhvay
Hello there zombie lovers,

Im quite new to this site although i have been here before. My last account was created before this site got its beautiful blue glory and i was a member for around 1 - 2 years, since then i have started taking zombies to the next level and ive been recording my gameplay and uploading it to YouTube, :)Im 20 years old and in my spare time i go to work, come home and chill to some relaxing games.

The games that i play the most is Saints Row 2, Fallout New Vegas, borderlands and 7 days to die. I like the open world "create what you want" type games and the one game that got me into gaming has to be skyrim for sure - I didnt get into zombies until i was a bit older as they were creepy as f**k like these were the days of Nacht Der Untoten and Verruckt like as a kid you just avoid it the best you can unless you have buddies over then its time to man the F up.

I love seeing this community grow the way it has and to see these amazing modders/mappers come up with things that make you want to scratch your head and think "how did they do that?". This community has brought out some of the best in people and has since grown a very positive non toxic safe haven for everyone who plays zombies.

Anyway, PM me if you want to create some content together or even just to have a laugh, I also love doing BETA testing id also upload the content to my YouTube as im all about helping this zombie community expand. Im also in the UGX discord server aswell (Ave Satanna) so just hit me when you want to chat. It would also be cool to see some support from yall if you want to come check out some custom zombie content my YouTube channel will be linked below (Comment on one of the videos and say your from the UGX server!). And dont worry if your not a sub i always post my videos in the YouTube section of this site

YouTube Link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5mTsnrJ6OD8cAUF5flswRA?view_as=subscriber

- cheers Ave Satanna :)

Loading ...