Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
eanlwood's Groups
eanlwood's Contact & Social LinksThePCsexbotThePCxbox
What I mean is how would one go about making a place that spawns infinite zombies that dont ruin the current round. I have this really cool idea that would be made so much better if this was possible (and I mean anything is right? for god sake someone completely redid the afterlife system for bo3)

I also want to make a system like the gorod krovi tunnel that takes you out of pack a punch. this part isnt necessary as I can replace it with a teleporter but it would be cool.

Does anyone know how to make the area 51 place at least?  Thank you for reading this
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 11 August 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Personal Quote
I am done. done I am, am I done?
GlueGun87's Groups
GlueGun87's Contact & Social Links
Sure! I know how to (for CodWaw) but depends... if you know how to use xmodels_exports if you dont cause, well im a busy person
And such a post should be praised at, say about one's own dreams, I'll post my dot map here for you and others to download
Mabey on Dropbox because it be like Mabey 4 mb in rar format,  just remember I'm not doing this for you I'll be for the community and
People can have there say about it and you just do the rest your selfs (the idea well be hard parts like the floor the water the angles) and
Just do it your self like the Nazi zombie tut from long ago
I'll keep you updated for codWaw (trust me you would like to see my skills for codWaw even tho you have not even seen once about me).
I'll upload Mabey 2-3 days from now if your interested(a week if Not, from today), again I'm a busy person but drop a comment/msg me about it to be sure (please that be nice :)).
things I'll have is just basicly the hard parts like the water and the conc/dirt ground and u just place others by your self (in reality I'll be a hole year
and years will have past if I just did the whole thing my self so again I'll just be the water and concrete) the others can do-it your self kinda thing haha.
Date Registered: 23 April 2016
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
eanlwood's Groups
eanlwood's Contact & Social LinksThePCsexbotThePCxbox
Sure! I know how to (for CodWaw) but depends... if you know how to use xmodels_exports if you dont cause, well im a busy person
And such a post should be praised at, say about one's own dreams, I'll post my dot map here for you and others to download
Mabey on Dropbox because it be like Mabey 4 mb in rar format,  just remember I'm not doing this for you I'll be for the community and
People can have there say about it and you just do the rest your selfs (the idea well be hard parts like the floor the water the angles) and
Just do it your self like the Nazi zombie tut from long ago
I'll keep you updated for codWaw (trust me you would like to see my skills for codWaw even tho you have not even seen once about me).
I'll upload Mabey 2-3 days from now if your interested(a week if Not, from today), again I'm a busy person but drop a comment/msg me about it to be sure (please that be nice :)).
things I'll have is just basicly the hard parts like the water and the conc/dirt ground and u just place others by your self (in reality I'll be a hole year
and years will have past if I just did the whole thing my self so again I'll just be the water and concrete) the others can do-it your self kinda thing haha.

You know how to make the Gorod Krovi water tunnel? Thats amazing! If you made it public with a set of instructions that would be incredible for the modding community as well, it could lead to even more great innovations and would make the bo3 mod community stray away from the basic window challenges and whatnot and thats what we really need to have more great maps. As far as Xmodels go I can pick up on it easy, especially since there are tuts out there
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Personal Quote
GlueGun87's Groups
Woah there don't get too excited I'm just making the area 51 (the topic, i mean the topic) So that you can play around in it, I'll include the sand/dirt texures already so that you'll see it is possible to go freakin far  in cod waw again codWaw mapping :). I did-this like (my own shitty version of area51) 5 years ago
Back then I didn't think I can make maps, was shitty at it (again that WAS Me 5 years ago, did that 5 years ago now I want to make a good quality a51 zombies, forever unfinished cause well, sadly. life caught up to me and need to be busy and because I can't use 50 gb for cod bo 3
Modtool  from what I heard... back to the .map/texures Mabey tomorrow or 2 days from now..........
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
What I mean is how would one go about making a place that spawns infinite zombies that dont ruin the current round. I have this really cool idea that would be made so much better if this was possible (and I mean anything is right? for god sake someone completely redid the afterlife system for bo3)

I also want to make a system like the gorod krovi tunnel that takes you out of pack a punch. this part isnt necessary as I can replace it with a teleporter but it would be cool.

Does anyone know how to make the area 51 place at least?  Thank you for reading this

he means the script, not the map / textures lol
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Personal Quote
GlueGun87's Groups
Iprentin Insert quote "he means the script, not the map / textures lol"
O, give me a fuc...who gives a flying fuck!.I had fun with my old area 51 I'm doing it well I have the time............
Btw just searched Miley Cyrus 7 thing image weird... so ill be in my head today :)...
Sweet time saying pills here :D.

Loading ...