Date Registered: 28 August 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
billdavison's Groups
billdavison's Contact & Social Links
ive been mapping for 2 years now starting with aww to bo3 i know enough to check multiple sites for fixes before running to posting something actually this is my first but here it is

once I compile my map, I try running it through the mod tool launcher and the map doesn't show up at all i get the frame per seconds counter up but nothing else just endless darkness , I have already tried, caching mod tool files reinstalling it and the part that strikes me as odd is even brand new maps i create do the same things as my old ones so I'm assuming something is corrupt or missing perhaps in my scripts although the new ones created have not been modified at all and all my maps worked before this update so any help would be greatly appreciated

this is from a brand new map seconds after I compiled

Code Snippet
Plaintext
http://C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty Black Ops III/\gdtdb\gdtdb.exe /update

gdtDB: updating

processed (0 GDTs) (0 assets) in 2.341 sec

gdtDB: successfully updated database.

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty Black Ops III/\bin\cod2map64.exe -platform pc -navmesh -navvolume -loadFrom C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty Black Ops III/\map_source\zm\zm_hightech.map C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty Black Ops III/\share\raw\maps\zm\zm_hightech.d3dbsp

main: Enter

FPU Precision set to 64 bits
CoD2Map: T7
 Build Changelist: 2574648
 Build Machine: CODBUILD8-764
---- cod2map ----
navmesh = true
navvolume = full generation
----- FS_Startup -----
Current search path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\devraw
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\bin\devdiscdata
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\bin\devraw
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\bin\raw
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\raw
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\bin\discdata
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty Black Ops III/pc/\devdiscdata
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty Black Ops III/pc/\devraw
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty Black Ops III/pc/\raw
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty Black Ops III/pc/\discdata
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\bin\main
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty Black Ops III/pc/\main
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty Black Ops III/pc/\players
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty Black Ops III/pc/\zone
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty Black Ops III/pc/\local_storage
----------------------
Connected to data signature database
Loading map file C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty Black Ops III/\map_source\zm\zm_hightech.map
Layer '000_Global/No Comp' ignored

reveal volume decal texture 1x1, 9 bytes. 0 packed 0 unpacked. 0 voldecals.

writing C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty Black Ops III/\share\raw\maps\zm\zm_hightech.d3dprt

finding triangle windings...
assigning primary lights...
splitting windings into lightable areas...
coalescing coincident windings...
removing occluded winding fragments...
finding sun shadow casters...
splitting large windings...
merging into concave windings...
fixing t-junctions...

tethering holes to their concave windings...
finding index mapping and snapping vertices...
triangulating all windings...
0 self-tjunctions fixed
0 degenerate tris removed
smoothing normals...
emitting triangles...
0 vertices couldn't be merged because the textures point different ways
emitting cells and portals...

building curve/terrain collision...
Adding brush neighbor bevels...
Removing redundant brush collision planes...
removed 4 brush sides
elapsed time 0 seconds
Finished processing world entity

Ignoring empty brush model entity
Map C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty Black Ops III/\map_source\zm\zm_hightech.map entity 20
Ignoring empty brush model entity
Map C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty Black Ops III/\map_source\zm\zm_hightech.map entity 21
splitting up large himip volumes...
    surfCount went from 8 to 13

Umbra Visibility Groups: 1 groups

<worldvisgroup>      0

begin navmesh generation...

Umbra Tome Triggers: 0 total

tome "__default__", UMBRA volume NOT set - defaulting to = -1000000.0,-1000000.0,-1000000.0 ---> 1000000.0,1000000.0,1000000.0
UMBRA smallest_occluder=72.000 small_hole=4.000
removed 0 duplicate triangles from set of 180 - 0.0 seconds
generating Nav Mesh ...
Removing tiny boundary edges...
 done - 0.0 seconds
WARNING: NavVolume generation is skipped. Flying units might not behave correctly. This might be due to there is no nav_volume brush in the level, or the generation is skipped purposely by skipping -navvolume option.
Writing C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty Black Ops III/\share\raw\maps\zm\zm_hightech_navmesh.hkt
Writing C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty Black Ops III/\share\raw\maps\zm\zm_hightech_navvolume.hkt
Writing C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty Black Ops III/\share\raw\maps\zm\zm_hightech.d3dbsp
    1 seconds elapsed
main: 0.83451 secs
Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 03:29:23 am by sevengpluke
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 8 June 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Welcome to Luketown
sevengpluke's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
sevengpluke's Contact & Social Linksdalukesevengplukesevengplukesevengplukesevengpluke
Use the code tag next time when posting a console or a axript. Makes it easier to read for everyone and your post looks less clutter. Thanks.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
billdavison's Groups
don't worry about replying to post I fixed my problem the only way I know how back up all my files do a factory reset on computer and re download everything its a pain in the ass but it solves 99.9 percent of problems,
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
the update changed some scripts

this is the case after every update

what you should have done is replaced the copies of the scripts in your mod, with the new ones in raw the update added

it crashes because the scripts your map is loading are out of date
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
billdavison's Groups
will  do for next time thanks for the info keep up the good work