Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
CODRiolu's Groups
CODRiolu's Contact & Social LinksepiclucarioZane The LucarioZaneTheRioluCODBlackOps373
Yep, been getting a new error while trying to download maps from the UGX manager.
 The error reads:

ZIP Extraction Error:
Extract to Folder(
"C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\UGX Map Manager\zebba_farms.zip",
"C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\UGX Map Manager\zebba_farms.zip",
True
);

Exception Message

CRC Mismatch.

And it's not just that one map in particular. All maps (except Shinra Ops, which downloaded just fine) won't download, with the exact same error messages.

I've tried re-downloading the manager, re-downloading the files, restarting my computer, running the manager as an administrator. I can't think of any other solutions.

Oh, and last note. It says error code 3 after all of that. Don't know if that changes anything, but it says it after all of that.

Hope to hear from you all soon.  :)
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
There is no error code 3, the #3 error codes have two digits (ex. Error 3-1). However what you mentioned with bad CRC sounds like your internet connection dropped in the middle of the download. Try again.
Date Registered: 8 June 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
CODRiolu's Groups
CODRiolu's Contact & Social LinksepiclucarioZane The LucarioZaneTheRioluCODBlackOps373
Alright, went back and re-downloaded the map. Worked so far. Downloaded the map, no problem. May have been an internet issue, but seeing as I had tried yesterday with similar issues, i don't know.

And i don't know about the error code 3 thing, but it did say at the very end of another error message about Contacting Aidan about : Error Code 3. No idea, that's all it said.

For now, thanks for the help. :)

Loading ...