My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
(Professional Whining Bitch)
Signature
https://gyazo.com/93315dd4d3fef896f930a9c88ad95026" width="958
Deminate's Groups
Deminate's Contact & Social Linksfirefromfrenchfryff1225GameForCHEEZDeminate
Hello guys. So i've been working on my map for quite a while now, and I just finished making a stairway that goes up to the PaP and a ramp downwards going to speed cola. But when I compile and play my map, the zombies do the glitchy thing that they do when there's no pathnodes, every time I go up or down a ramp. Any help? Thanks!
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Hello guys. So i've been working on my map for quite a while now, and I just finished making a stairway that goes up to the PaP and a ramp downwards going to speed cola. But when I compile and play my map, the zombies do the glitchy thing that they do when there's no pathnodes, every time I go up or down a ramp. Any help? Thanks!

A picture would help. But with steps, and I don't know if this is how you did it, but I make the steps noncolliding, and then put a clip there instead at an angle. I think its called nosightmetal or something. I'll put a normal clip too. This way its nice and smooth transistions.

Did you use developer and show paths?
Date Registered: 25 August 2016
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
(Professional Whining Bitch)
Deminate's Groups
Deminate's Contact & Social Linksfirefromfrenchfryff1225GameForCHEEZDeminate
A picture would help. But with steps, and I don't know if this is how you did it, but I make the steps noncolliding, and then put a clip there instead at an angle. I think its called nosightmetal or something. I'll put a normal clip too. This way its nice and smooth transistions.

I'm not familiar with clips or nosightmetals or whatever it is. Where could i put this into my map?

Double Post Merge: September 02, 2016, 08:29:32 pm
Oh wait nvm i remember what a clip is. I will do that, but how do i position the pathnodes so that the zombies can go up it? I already have a smooth ramp on my map that also glitches their movement.

Double Post Merge: September 02, 2016, 08:43:52 pm

https://gyazo.com/da144a9856b9a10e099dfb9c201e083a" width="969

https://gyazo.com/2f11dcfd257ef8e5bce3cb0a3835cd8a" width="1074
Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 08:43:53 pm by Deminate
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
For one, that's way too many path nodes. Set a radius kvp on one and set it to 200. You should not have more than one other path node in any direction inside that radius. Two, some of nodes are in the stairs, which probably showed an error some where. Three, if you open a custom door and go through it, and the custom script didn't connect paths, or you didn't select dynamic path on the doors, they won't path to you either.

Loading ...