Date Registered: 28 June 2021
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
stygian79's Groups
stygian79's Contact & Social Links
Hi, I'm a new mapper wanting to get into custom mapping for zombies.
I've installed the All Modtools in One Pack from the Installation Guide but I still have a few issues.

1. When using the Script Placer, an error prompts saying "Couldn't Download XML".
    Making maps with it is perfectly fine, and no errors occur when I've built the mod and compiled the map.
2. Radiant does not open, no matter what.
    Trying to launch it from Launcher, making sure i've clicked on codwaw.prj does not do anything. The Launcher says I have Radiant opened, but no window appears.
    I have also tried to open Radiant from the /bin folder, whichs leads to the same thing.

If I could get any answers on both of these issues or a mirror link to the individual downloads for v1.1, v1.2, v1.3, and v1.4 I will appreciate it.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 11 August 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Personal Quote
I am done. done I am, am I done?
GlueGun87's Groups
GlueGun87's Contact & Social Links
Question 2, despite me being some what knowledgeable that questions me, never have I ever understood that in pc before, BUT here's a good news for you I know a way witches really a cheap trick, (I don't think it gets registered idk don't ask me anything about that haha). so the trick, when you rename exe its still the same internally right? So what do you do? Right what should I, meaning you do? what ubfus should you do to get to the point already? well sheesh you just make like 10 20 .exe copys using copy & paste in the same folder or directory but don't replace them but run them all in the same folder with all rad******.exe(copys) selected. And press enter. you should see it finely open. if after for a very long time has happened and nothing opened, and it didn't work make more and repeat like almost forever tell it works. before it drifts. Do that with codwaw.exe also cause I have a feeling it won't work too,
Hmmmm mabey Im forgoting something idk...
it's weird because everything was flawlessly before you got the modtools. Right?. hmmmm. Hmmmmm.....

Double Post Merge: June 29, 2021, 12:04:38 am
Sorry misread, so where is your folder structure?.
is it in steam? or cd...
c:/example. Please. just right click codwaw.exe and locate.
Is yours v1.7 meaning patched?.
Heres make scense google drive
https://sites.google.com/site/makecentsgaming/home/call-of-duty-mod-tools
Big thanks.
are you running on admin?
you might not need to re download.
it looks possible to fix, just make sure your game is not missing anyfolders/files. Looks like its not reading iwd files. or iwi files. And if all fails just redownload the modtools.
to install it. remove any modtools and replace with STOCK codwaw the one without modtools. Make sure every mt is gone. now extract v1.00. After extraction run launcher as admin.
run converter. Wait tell its done. Exit. update to 1.01 by extract and replace all files.
run converter again and do so up all the way to 1.4
tbh. heres the bad part of the modtools you must do this or you will have missing functions or alot of them not working. and alien texts if your going to use ugx patch 1.06.
hope you can solve it.
Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 12:04:38 am by GlueGun87
Date Registered: 14 May 2020
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
zhangtanxi177520's Contact & Social Links
I can't download ugx modtools patch from ugx script player