UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Best files to edit to fix 400fx limit error?

broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by Wild_LD
Date Registered: 7 January 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
---{ AGC's Releases }---
AGC's Black Ops 2 Shader Pack! - http://modme.co/index.php?view=topic&tid=629
AGC's Origins Hud! - http://modme.co/index.php?view=topic&tid=1022

---{ AGC's Tutorials }---
Fix Custom Weapons Not Going Into The Box! - http://modme.co/index.php?view=topic&tid=696
Wild_LD's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Hey guys, I was just wondering what are the best files/fx to comment out to fix the 400fx error. I have dealt with and fixed this error many times but I am still not really sure of the best way to do so. The reason I have the error is from Harry's perks. In the description of his perks he says to comment out unused fx from weapons.csv in your soundaliases. I ended up commenting everything in the file and still got the error so I decided to replace it with my backup which had everything uncommented again. I then went into my mapname.csv and commented out those effects like many online tutorials and wiki's say and it actually worked. Problem was that my map uses most of those effects and I don't know if it's related to this but the perks all worked ingame but had no model, they were invisible. I don't think that was the actual reason they weren't there but you never know. Anyway I was basically wondering the best files to edit and the best fx to comment out that aren't the weapons.csv or mapname.csv (Obviously mapname.csv is called something else, I just said mapname.csv so you know what file I am talking about)

Thanks guys.
Date Registered: 20 December 2015
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Payback
Signature
Tears Of The Fallen | Join the project https://discord.gg/8gDNQRj
fanmagic's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
fanmagic's Contact & Social LinksTears Of The Fallen
Hey guys, I was just wondering what are the best files/fx to comment out to fix the 400fx error. I have dealt with and fixed this error many times but I am still not really sure of the best way to do so. The reason I have the error is from Harry's perks. In the description of his perks he says to comment out unused fx from weapons.csv in your soundaliases. I ended up commenting everything in the file and still got the error so I decided to replace it with my backup which had everything uncommented again. I then went into my mapname.csv and commented out those effects like many online tutorials and wiki's say and it actually worked. Problem was that my map uses most of those effects and I don't know if it's related to this but the perks all worked ingame but had no model, they were invisible. I don't think that was the actual reason they weren't there but you never know. Anyway I was basically wondering the best files to edit and the best fx to comment out that aren't the weapons.csv or mapname.csv (Obviously mapname.csv is called something else, I just said mapname.csv so you know what file I am talking about)

Thanks guys.
I think that weapons.csv in soundaliases only includes sounds for the stock weapons and no fx. And to answer your question: mapname.csv, dlc3.csv, zombiemode_dogs.csv and zombiemode.csv are the files where i uncomment my fx.
Date Registered: 7 January 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Wild_LD's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
And to answer your question: mapname.csv, dlc3.csv, zombiemode_dogs.csv and zombiemode.csv are the files where i uncomment my fx.

Alright I'll give them a go. Thanks.

Loading ...