Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
haxman123's Groups
haxman123's Contact & Social Links
What are your thoughts on zombiemodding. In all honesty i dont think that its all that good... But tell me your honest opinions.

The community is not that pleasant

its the best place to download maps - My opinion

has a wide variety of prefabs and models to choose from :D
Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 08:10:15 pm by haxman123
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
Honestly, zombie modding is like walking into a kindergarten classroom, with temper tantrums around every corner and childish inappropriate pictures, UGX is so much more professional and kind, I sincerely like it here with the great and responsible moderators, thanks guys :)
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
We don't need a topic that's just to bash another community. We are happy here and that's what matters. Who cares if you don't like what someone else is doing somewhere else if you don't even go there. And even so if you have concerns about them then I don't think UGX is the place to be discussing it as it's not going to change anything.
Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 07:18:06 pm by SajeOne
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
haxman123's Groups
haxman123's Contact & Social Links
We don't need a topic that's just to bash another community. We are happy here and that's what matters. Who cares if you don't like what someone else is doing somewhere else if you don't even go there. And even so if you have concerns about them then I don't think UGX is the place to be discussing it as it's not going to change anything.

Urm i think you have the wrong idea about this post when it clearly says "Zombiemodding thoughts" not "Zombiemodding sucks" :/ and anyway i am not in anyway slating or bashing the site i am going on my personal opinion. Its really good for maps and downloads but you get people who put down peoples maps in a harsh manner. And if people reply to this topic with their thoughts (the reason this post was made) then its not really in anybodys hands. If you dont like it report it and get it removed. Sorry if ive caused any trouble. Not my intentions!
Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 08:08:32 pm by haxman123
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Urm i think you have the wrong idea about this post when it clearly says "Zombiemodding thoughts" not "Zombiemodding sucks" :/
It doesn't matter, both types of discussions would end up the same.

and anyway i am not in anyway slating or bashing the site i am going on my personal opinion. Its really good for maps and downloads but you get people who put down peoples maps in a harsh manner. And if people reply to this topic with their thoughts (the reason this post was made) then its not really in anybodys hands. If you dont like it report it and get it removed. Sorry if ive caused any trouble. Not my intentions!
There's nothing wrong with personal opinion but this type of discussion is not needed. It serves no purpose other than to list the flaws with another site and like I said above it will end up being a discussion on what sucks or who's an asshole and why.

It's like if I started a thread called "haxman123 thoughts" where I asked everyone to give their opinion on you. It's not needed and eventually the discussion gets derailed or feelings get hurt etc.

Topic Locked.

Loading ...