Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
adfgdagasdf2's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
adfgdagasdf2's Contact & Social Links
I've been following UGX 1.1 since its announcement last fall, and I don't have the means to donate. I didn't mind the "UGX 1.1 will be released (insert month here) 2014", but, besides that, there's been NO information on the mod from ANYWHERE. I know the perks of donating include weekly updates, but toss me a bone, UGX! The message on the front page even says APRIL. It's May! Old update messages for donators don't help the slightest; mostly because we've already heard about what's described in the ye-olde update. Hell, even if it's a monthly thing, just SOMETHING WOULD BE NICE SO I DON'T COME HERE AND GET DISAPPOINTED EVERY DAY.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 26 November 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
I own the hat!
DuaLVII's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
DuaLVII's Contact & Social Linksthomas.gascoigne.7DuaLVIIDuaLVIITheProlonger
Tell me I didn't just read that...
Date Registered: 26 August 2013
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Stop Bleeding!
Psy0ch's Groups
Psy0ch's Contact & Social LinksPsy0chPsy0chxPsy0chwww.callofdutyplayers.de
Tell me I didn't just read that...

your avatar is pretty much me :please:
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Wanting faster and better updates is exactly the reason to donate. We spend most of our time working on the mod and yes sometimes it does slip our mind to update the status strip(We're human). After a specific time that the devblogs have been posted into the donor section they will be transferred over to the announcements board which is public to everyone, we've been doing this for a while. Lots of people want a release date but that's something we can't promise as we don't know how long it is going to take. We try to make estimates but these are not solid release dates, they are predictions we can't guarantee.

Loading ...