Date Registered: 30 June 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
wangsensen's Groups
wangsensen's Contact & Social Links
Hello there! I'm pretty new to UGX so i'm going to need a little help. See, i have a laptop that is capable of playing COD WAW and it runs windows 8.1. But the problem is, I can't seem to find the mods folder for Call of duty World at war. Cn anyone help me with this?
(Bought it off of steam)
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 10 May 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
aaronator26's Groups
aaronator26's Contact & Social Links
i have recently installed several anti virus software's to takle a little trojan problem i had and since then trying to run UGX maps's are impossible.
when trying to run a map i played before downloading the anti virus a message pops up saying
"Your CoDWaW instillation could not be found. Please navigate to it. The location will be saved to your registry so that other programs can correctly find your instillation."
i have tried to uninstall UGX and try again but with no luck, tried running as administrator but same problem.
i have tried deleting the old save for a map and re instaling but no luck.
help!!! ;.;
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
i have recently installed several anti virus software's to takle a little trojan problem i had and since then trying to run UGX maps's are impossible.
when trying to run a map i played before downloading the anti virus a message pops up saying
"Your CoDWaW instillation could not be found. Please navigate to it. The location will be saved to your registry so that other programs can correctly find your instillation."
i have tried to uninstall UGX and try again but with no luck, tried running as administrator but same problem.
i have tried deleting the old save for a map and re instaling but no luck.
help!!! ;.;

Wouldn't the logical thing to do is to navigate to your CoD WaW Folder and select it.

Anyway, I am having a bit of hard time understanding the exact issue here, so a better explainantion would be preferred, I'm guessing your AV didn't like UGX Map Manager, so you disabled it, but it's still not working? What exactly happens when you run it?

EDIT: Forgot to add, that isn't an Anti-Virus message, it's a message from the Map Manager asking you to locate your WaW folder.
Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 05:55:19 pm by Scobalula
Date Registered: 10 May 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
aaronator26's Groups
aaronator26's Contact & Social Links
Yeah just realized the logic..... *slaps himself*
thanks it works now.
back to rape training it is.
Date Registered: 21 May 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Anime weeb.
Signature
Biggest Anime weeb you'll ever see on UGX. <3
Loves to play Zombies and is quite pro at it.~
Current profile picture : Sōma Yukihira from Shokugeki no Souma.
Check out my Steam profile for some of my drawings.~
RotKirsch's Groups
RotKirsch's Contact & Social LinksReckler0815
Hello UGX-Team. I have a problem with the map manager : If I want to launch it The "Run as Administrator" Error comes up. I am administrator on my pc , and I run it as administrator. Any ideas ?
Date Registered: 11 July 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
BRRetroGamer's Groups
BRRetroGamer's Contact & Social Links
I can't see the MAP Download Button, on the app, but when I put the mouse where it is supposed to be, i can download, but i can't see the progress, the photo and the cancel download, I reinstalled the app 4 times
Date Registered: 24 August 2012
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
xX-BRANNY-Xx's Groups
xX-BRANNY-Xx's Contact & Social Linksbranny_15XX-BRANNY-XX
When I try and download a map it appears to download it (the bar gets to 100%) but the map isn't on the "launch maps" tab neither is it on the mods page in my WAW game :( any ideas?
Date Registered: 27 July 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Toddwr88's Groups
Toddwr88's Contact & Social Links
when i install a map it doesn't install it to the mods folder it doesn't do anything this happens for all maps when i try to download one the only way i can get a custom map is to get a rar file otherwise it doesn't work what am i doing wrong
Date Registered: 2 February 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Kill2kure12's Groups
Kill2kure12's Contact & Social LinksKill2kure12Kill2kure12GagePhelps
I load up a map from the map manager, but when it loads into world at war it's the regular world at war menu with solo co-op and multi play, please help
Date Registered: 8 July 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
gamerboy1101's Groups
gamerboy1101's Contact & Social Linksfelipe_hoyos79hifiprimo321gamerboy1101[email protected]
please can some one help me this happens a lot

So whenever i press either launch or launch into solo it just takes me to the main menu of world at war why does this happen and what can i do about it please help me
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
please can some one help me this happens a lot

So whenever i press either launch or launch into solo it just takes me to the main menu of world at war why does this happen and what can i do about it please help me
most mods dont even have a custom title screen? Have you actually "tried" starting the map?
Date Registered: 4 May 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ritzko85's Groups
ritzko85's Contact & Social Links
Whenever I try to load up a map, it gives me this error: Application Load Error 5:0000065434
Date Registered: 11 August 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
v0idZombz's Groups
v0idZombz's Contact & Social Links
im currently installing waw and when I try to move or right click the map editor it freezes either EVERYTHING or just downloads, maybe Norton was right saying its a virus  :derp: prove me wrong plz im new!!!
Date Registered: 11 August 2015
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
ndo360's Groups
ndo360's Contact & Social Links
I love the manager, however I've noticed that my download speed is abysmal. I get roughly around 90-150 KB/s. I don't know why... Steam downloads at roughly 1.8 MB/s. Windows firewall isn't blocking it so what could be the problem?
Date Registered: 2 April 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
234glenn's Groups
234glenn's Contact & Social Links234GlennGlenn234234glenn
So I've got a fairly weird problem, I've been using UGX map manager for a while, and it always worked fine, till version 1.4.3.
When I download a map, or try to it gets me an error message, which says (in short) that it cannot access the file requested. Unable to connect to remote server. Now I check if everything's working, site's up, firewall's okay, Virus scanner set to ignore the program, got the necessary files on my system, latest .NET etc..., so I try restarting the program. Now here's the weird thing, when I restart the program, and this happens every time, it will not connect to the internet, and suddenly I can't connect to the site either. If this would happen once or twice I'd say I've got some bad luck timing, but it happens every time and I have no idea why.

So, yeah, I'm out of ideas, anyone here have an idea of what might be causing this. Could it be that something with Windows 10 is causing this? I haven't quite figured out some background security things of the os yet. a.k.a. I have not found all of them yet.

UPDATE:
Windows 10 does have some trouble with .NET, but with some work around you can get it to install correctly.
But I guess this might be where the problem is. However this doesn't answer me why the site itself always goes offline for me at that exact moment, like it is just that exact timing every time. Which I doubt, I mean, what are the chances.
Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 01:51:16 pm by lukkie1998

Loading ...