Last Active
July 03, 2020, 06:41:37 pm

Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
ca
Local Time
April 27, 2024, 04:34:20 pm
Thanks for all your help! Somehow UGX started to run my custom maps! Thanks to all of you for helping solve my problem!  :D  :)
9 years ago
Did a pc check of where my mods are and didn't find any mod folders....
9 years ago
Hi there, I was wondering how I can uninstall custom maps from ugx map manager (or any other way). The reason is that I don't want some of my maps anymore and I just want to create more space to download more maps that I like. Is there any solution to this?
9 years ago
Then mods are not being placed in right folder. Do search on PC and check where the mods are being installed. Are you using Steam or disc?
I use Steam. And ok I'll do a search on my pc.
9 years ago
Can you see the mod in mod list? Like click mods and then search the mod there and try launching that way
The mod list in the game? If so, whenever I launch the game and go to mods, there are no mods to se...
9 years ago
So step by step: First i open up UGX Map manager as administrator, then i go to tools, launch maps, then i open up a custom map, it boots up COD WAW normally, but when it opens, it doesn't open up the mod menu for example ugx christmas has a custom menu on start up, but in this case, it only op...
9 years ago
Loading ...