Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
for sure not in my computer, but it's an office computer and i'm pretty sure there's a firewall in the intranet  :P
My guess would be that your office firewall is blocking the connection. If you have access to it, add a program exception for UGX Map Manager.exe.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 16 July 2013
Last active: 11 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
jesus2212's Groups
jesus2212's Contact & Social Links
I followed the steps and downloaded .NETv4, after that i went to the map manager download and it still wont let me download it. an error pops up saying : "To run this application, you first must install one of the .NET framework"
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I followed the steps and downloaded .NETv4, after that i went to the map manager download and it still wont let me download it. an error pops up saying : "To run this application, you first must install one of the .NET framework"
Are you sure you actually got .NET properly installed? Does it show in your Add/Remove Programs list in Control Panel?
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
jesus2212's Groups
Yea, i even re-installed just in case, and still giving me that error message.. weird  :-\
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Yea, i even re-installed just in case, and still giving me that error message.. weird  :-\
Try installing .NET v3
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
jesus2212's Groups
It wont let even let me download v3 lmao! It said that i don't meet the requirements for v3 service pack, doesn't work on vista, im not even on vista wth..
Date Registered: 6 August 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
xDerpity24's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
xDerpity24's Contact & Social Links
How can I download the Map manager, Norton says it's unsafe and deleted how do I stop this because it said there were no viruses and I really want Comosea and Zebba Farms. Please help!
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
How can I download the Map manager, Norton says it's unsafe and deleted how do I stop this because it said there were no viruses and I really want Comosea and Zebba Farms. Please help!
By this time I would have expected Norton to have marked the program as safe. To download the program, temporarily shut off your Norton protection.

From the Norton Website: "Put your mouse cursor on the Norton icon in the system tray and right-click. A list of options should appear above the icon. Left-click on "disable antivirus". A small user interface window should then open giving length-of-time options for the disabling. Choose your preferred length of time. Reverse the process when you are finished downloading or installing the software."
Date Registered: 13 August 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Over_9000_Pills's Contact & Social LinksOver 9000 Pills HereOver 9000 Pills
I've been using the map manager for a while now. Downloaded a few maps and nothing was wrong with them. Then recently, AVG just popped up on launch and said this was a level 4 (Major) virus. The description said "unknown" which was unusual for this occasion. After doing stuff, AVG deleted the manager and restarted my computer. Something up with the manager or just my computer or AVG just kinda did something weird? HALP!   :o
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
I've been using the map manager for a while now. Downloaded a few maps and nothing was wrong with them. Then recently, AVG just popped up on launch and said this was a level 4 (Major) virus. The description said "unknown" which was unusual for this occasion. After doing stuff, AVG deleted the manager and restarted my computer. Something up with the manager or just my computer or AVG just kinda did something weird? HALP!   :o
Nothing we host has any viruses in it and the Manager doesn't do anything except install maps and updates.

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/2362cc85fadb92b7104a21e84470af7da9238713

Notice AVG is in that list, and it did not find anything virus-related in the program.
Date Registered: 13 August 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Over_9000_Pills's Contact & Social LinksOver 9000 Pills HereOver 9000 Pills
Nothing we host has any viruses in it and the Manager doesn't do anything except install maps and updates.

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/2362cc85fadb92b7104a21e84470af7da9238713

Notice AVG is in that list, and it did not find anything virus-related in the program.

Alrighty then. AVG does do some weird things in its time on my computer. Just wanted to make sure.
Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 01:38:23 am by Over_9000_Pills
Date Registered: 10 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
frostycody's Groups
frostycody's Contact & Social LinksFrostycody
is the map manager only for Windows or is it for Mac also?
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
is the map manager only for Windows or is it for Mac also?
Windows only. There is no CoDWaW for Mac or Linux. If you use a Windows emulator for the game, use it for the Manager too - no guarantees that it will work though.
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Hey Trem. Is the Map Manager having some issues? I have not been able to get it to connect to the server for a few days now.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Hey Trem. Is the Map Manager having some issues? I have not been able to get it to connect to the server for a few days now.
If the website's up, the download server is up. Same server.

I'll check it out when I get home though.

Loading ...