broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 31 July 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
deathwarrior700's Contact & Social Links
I am gonna get to the point here so everyone can understand. There are little to no guides on how to make an .ff file correctly, except this place In which I understand most of you are modders for cod waw.

I simply want to make a mod in which I can put in cut content from cod waw like some models, I know I need to have the mod tools and I do have them. I go to launchers.exe the mod builder tab and create fast file but the problem is I cant get it to compile correctly. Please take a moment of your time to help me out.

I want to create a mod for cod waw but cant get the ff file part done correctly.
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 8 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
Signature
My published cod maps:

Subzero
Djinncaves
Enclosed (a.k.a baconcube)
Bayern
Snowblind
Furtrelock

Black Ops Perks: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripts/55/call-of-duty-world-at-war-black-ops-perks/22180/
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
gympie6's Contact & Social LinksTheRevenantSkullTeffrieTeffrieGympie5#5971
I am gonna get to the point here so everyone can understand. There are little to no guides on how to make an .ff file correctly, except this place In which I understand most of you are modders for cod waw.

I simply want to make a mod in which I can put in cut content from cod waw like some models, I know I need to have the mod tools and I do have them. I go to launchers.exe the mod builder tab and create fast file but the problem is I cant get it to compile correctly. Please take a moment of your time to help me out.

I want to create a mod for cod waw but cant get the ff file part done correctly.

Okeey what do you really want?

Do you want to make a quick zombiemap or just a mod that you can use for singleplayer
like this?:

If you want to rip models from a game... you can look here: http://tom-crowley.co.uk
credit him if you want to bring a mod out on this forum.
Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 10:26:41 pm by gympie6
Date Registered: 31 July 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
deathwarrior700's Contact & Social Links
Okay thx for responding, I want to add more models from the cut game content. Like panzergrenadier model mixed in with the germans, everytime I try to do it I get a weird girl soldier with blue pants and a helmet. I need to know how to make a proper ff file
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 8 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
gympie6's Contact & Social LinksTheRevenantSkullTeffrieTeffrieGympie5#5971
Okay thx for responding, I want to add more models from the cut game content. Like panzergrenadier model mixed in with the germans, everytime I try to do it I get a weird girl soldier with blue pants and a helmet. I need to know how to make a proper ff file

You need to do two things,
1: add to your mod.csv the models you are using in the mod.
2: you need to set the model of the zombie. You can do that in their aitype/character
Or somewhere in the script like the spawner for example.

In you see the girl with blue pants the models aren't well loaded in the game or couldn't be found.
Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 12:29:37 am by gympie6

Loading ...