Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Favorite Mystery Box Model? [Poll]

POLL
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by PlutoBro

Poll

Question: What is your favorite mystery box model?

World at War "Random Box"
Black Ops 1 "Mystery Box"
Black Ops 2 [Tranzit, Nuketown, Die Rise and Buried] "Mystery box" with the spinning! :O
Mob Of the Dead "Beast Mystery Box" (personally this was the most amazing model of the box)
Origins "Mystery Box" (Required power... A LOT of noise)
Advanced Warfare's "3D Printer" (Still technically a random weapon's box... Right?)
Shadows of evil "Tentacle Box" (Tentacles... EVERYWHERE, these guys' and their fetish)
The Giant/Der Eisendrache "Mystery Box" (The beast looking box spewing out blue fx everywhere!)
Date Registered: 3 January 2016
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
;)
Signature
PlutoBro's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
PlutoBro's Contact & Social Linksbro_maho_101PlutoBroPlutoBroPlutoBrobt100101
So I have been sitting here for the past hour or so admiring how far the mystery box has come... Just thinking that in the early development of zombies on nacht, it had no glowing question marks...

It never lowered the weapon, it just slammed shut... And then you look at the black ops 3 mystery box and how much of a beast the giant/eisendrache box looks.

So here's my question to you: What is your favourite mystery box model. Don't forget you have:

Waw box (Most of us are fond of this ;])

Black ops 1 box (Not much of a change from waw, but still less glitchy)

Black ops 2 nuketown, tranzit, die rise, buried mystery box (Spins in the air when moving/landing - This was amazing)

Mob of the dead box (My personal favourite, its fucking beast! The spikes, fireness, the sounds.. Ohhhh)

Origins box (That box that made the guns display the opposite to the other boxes, and made A LOT of noise)

Advanced Warfare's 3D printer (this is sorta a mystery box, so I thought I would add it in)

Shadow's of evil's tenticle fetish box (Tentacles.. Tentacles EVERYWHERE!)

The giant/eisendrache's box (The beast looking box with blue fx spewing from it :ooo)

I'm curious as to the different favours in the community! My personal is the Mob of the Dead mystery box! I LOVE IT!
Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 09:18:05 am by PlutoBro
Date Registered: 27 January 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Signature
liamsa669's Groups
liamsa669's Contact & Social Links
TENTACLES are where its at... if you do not like tentacles.... you shame all anime fans everywhere  :troll:
Date Registered: 25 July 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
//This is a comment
Signature
fusorf's Groups
fusorf's Contact & Social LinksfusorffusorfFireFusorf
For the "classic" ones, I'll go for the BO2 one ^^ not really a fan of the blue glow effect in bo3's box.
Now for the special boxes, MoTD's one is definately my favourite :D It has a cool shape and nice effects

Loading ...