My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
So it is now very likely that we are getting mod tools, but now i have another fear: they will be extremely limited, like far cry 4 where we wont be able to script nearly as much or add custom weapons, or even change bo3 weapons.

Our maps will have all sorts of new limits with the amount of access to assets we will have, or maybe we wont even get radiant, we might get some dumbed down version that's just lets you draw a few boxes and place a few models.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 8 May 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
nintendo1516's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
why you say that smasher  :'(  :( i know  we will get the dumb down version of radiant but waw we can make more then boxes
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I think we're ignoring a fact still here

Yes the bo1 tools were never fully released due to be a commercial failure

But "both" of the previous tools ( cod 4 / 5 ) were "fully" released, and black ops 1 is not as limited as people think

We have no evidence whatsoever to support a "dumbed down" version and even less reason to believe the guns will be untouchable - the ONLY thing they said is we will be able to make "maps mods game modes and more" - I really don't get why that makes people think unable to edit and unable to map?

I'll say what I always say, there's no point debating it now coz we will just get the usual 2 sides - 1 absolutely convinced it'll be shit and the other convinced it'll be the best thing since a lady touched my balls

Lol
Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 10:54:00 am by Harry Bo21

Loading ...