Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Could explain why. :please:
lol doubt it, every other website looks fine and it never worked even when IOS 7 was new and my phone "wasnt" jailobroken so...

lol plus ive used other internet explorers that i downloaded through cydia, none seem any better

even my work PC struggles with this site

* Edit * Like right now, where its telling me i have a unread reply on this topic - but that reply is me and the notification will not go away lol
Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 10:54:49 pm by Harry Bo21
broken avatar :(
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
And then my Galaxy Trend Plus, little shitty €79.99 Android Phone, runs the site fine with Safari. :poker:

Back on topic: I think they done an absolutely great job with the Giant, why fuck up and already awesome map? They took the right decision in redesigning it and keeping as our old time favourite. Of course this is only from observation of videos and pictures, I still need to enjoy it from myself, but clearly from the videos I have been watching the upgraded engine, overall re-design, new weapons and all the rest, it is pretty good. Hopefully Treyarch sort out the lag issues by time I upgrade.

I'm holding back watching SOE videos since it's something I want to enjoy myself without spoiling, so I can't speak for it at all.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
And then my Galaxy Trend Plus, little shitty €79.99 Android Phone, runs the site fine with Safari. :poker:

Back on topic: I think they done an absolutely great job with the Giant, why fuck up and already awesome map? They took the right decision in redesigning it and keeping as our old time favourite. Of course this is only from observation of videos and pictures, I still need to enjoy it from myself, but clearly from the videos I have been watching the upgraded engine, overall re-design, new weapons and all the rest, it is pretty good. Hopefully Treyarch sort out the lag issues by time I upgrade.

I'm holding back watching SOE videos since it's something I want to enjoy myself without spoiling, so I can't speak for it at all.
I think thats the deciding factor really - to try yourself

I absolutely hated tiger woods golf - while watching

Played it - loved it

Cant decide everything on just watching, you dont get the "feel" :)

Not directed at you, response to the many many others judging it solely on youtube
Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 09:32:19 pm by Harry Bo21
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
This user is deleted :(
I think thats the deciding factor really - to try yourself

I absolutely hated tiger woods gold - while watching

Played it - loved it

Cant decide everything on just watching, you dont get the "feel" :)

Not directed at you, response to the many many others judging it solely on youtube

I was one of these until I got to try it out myself first hand. It'S a great remake, and many people are satisfied and more with it. I'm excited for what comes next, really hope they don't focus too much on the SoE storyline, the Original Four have the best going for them in my opinion. :)
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
I was one of these until I got to try it out myself first hand. It'S a great remake, and many people are satisfied and more with it. I'm excited for what comes next, really hope they don't focus too much on the SoE storyline, the Original Four have the best going for them in my opinion. :)
I think we will keep getting content for those guys, maybe in a lesser form, but im sure there will still be stuff for them
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Yeh it looks great, surprised it's barely got a mention, they really went all out on the zombie content this time. I just wish they hadn't included the mystery box/powerups and kept the realism aspect all the way through, so it feels completely separate to the actual zombie maps. So we have 2 zombie maps, a whole new zombies campaign thing, all the DLC to come, AND fucking Mod Tools? And people are still bitching? Fuck me people are hard to please these days.

for once i can actually agree with you... but seriously people need too get off their high horse and stop bitching about a game thats been out for less that a week. Who cares if its a remake, it looks badass and shiny as fuck. so what if its hard, it just makes getting too high rounds more of an accomplishment. SOE is an awesome map. yeah they rehashed some things from past games, but who cares. beast mode and digsites are cool. widows wine is incredibly powerful and gets you out of some really hairy situations. five different elemental paps for each weapon! gobble gum/permaperks. and a fucking zombies campaign. they have given us just abut everything that we have been asking for, for years, and the first thing we, one of the largest communities in zombies does is bitch about the little stuff.

Back on topic i love everything about the map except for multiplayer. MP blows.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
for once i can actually agree with you... but seriously people need too get off their high horse and stop bitching about a game thats been out for less that a week. Who cares if its a remake, it looks badass and shiny as fuck. so what if its hard, it just makes getting too high rounds more of an accomplishment. SOE is an awesome map. yeah they rehashed some things from past games, but who cares. beast mode and digsites are cool. widows wine is incredibly powerful and gets you out of some really hairy situations. five different elemental paps for each weapon! gobble gum/permaperks. and a fucking zombies campaign. they have given us just abut everything that we have been asking for, for years, and the first thing we, one of the largest communities in zombies does is bitch about the little stuff.

Back on topic i love everything about the map except for multiplayer. MP blows.
dont forget, even more camos on your "non" upgraded guns - and attachments

first thing i tried, then when i was lobby hunting everyones like "OMG howd you get a papd weapon here!?"

me - eh? i didnt? lol
Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 07:05:10 am by Harry Bo21
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
dont forget, even more camos on your "non" upgraded guns

first thing i tried, then when i was lobby hunting everyones like "OMG howd you get a papd weapon here!?"

me - eh? i didnt? lol

and lets also not forget the ability too customize you wall/box weapons! and the liquid energy vile things too!
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
and lets also not forget the ability too customize you wall/box weapons! and the liquid energy vile things too!
thats what i just said
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
I love how you call it bitching, when everyone has their own opinions and expectations. Everyone feels differently about how something should be, and if the end-result didn't end up the way you hoped for, you're allowed to express your dissappointment. :please:

There is a difference between plain out "bitching", as you call it, and expressing dissapointment for something you'd have hoped ended up differently. Please stop naming it "bitching", everyone has different opinions, and if it's a bad opinion they're not stupid or un-knowing of the subject. It's an opinion. :)
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
I love how you call it bitching, when everyone has their own opinions and expectations. Everyone feels differently about how something should be, and if the end-result didn't end up the way you hoped for, you're allowed to express your dissappointment. :please:

There is a difference between plain out "bitching", as you call it, and expressing dissapointment for something you'd have hoped ended up differently. Please stop naming it "bitching", everyone has different opinions, and if it's a bad opinion they're not stupid or un-knowing of the subject. It's an opinion. :)
lol "you" might not be "bitchin" but the others "were"

and lets be honest, when was the last time we saw someone download a CZ map to just "play", so ofc this is no different. Theres quite a few who i know havent got the game, or they would have already posted pic after pic of what they see as "bad"

As soon as they get it, i garuntee they find fault with anything. Its like people have forgotten what artistic "choice" is these days lol.

People think its all about picking fault and doing nothing but looking for things they have a problem with rather than just playing the game 10x and see what sticks

and like we said earlier, all those who were "bitchin" started their "bitchin" with "I havent played it.... but i dont like it!!!"

lol ;)

You literally cannot satisfy people who are only "satisfied" by being "unsatisfied" by bad quality. Realistically i think they actually get more of a kick from finding a bug than playing a beautiful new or remastered map
Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 07:58:03 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
"I havent played it.... but i dont like it!!!"

I haven't played it... I don't have it... but I like so much :'(

Actually the point of Bo3, is not the game itself. The only things that people complain about is game optimization, and maybe size. People who like to bitch, often don't look at the bright side, they just try to emphasize or stress out the drawbacks, therefore losing the validity of their argument. I doubt even treyarch would even care for all this moaning and bitching.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
I haven't played it... I don't have it... but I like so much :'(

Actually the point of Bo3, is not the game itself. The only things that people complain about is game optimization, and maybe size. People who like to bitch, often don't look at the bright side, they just try to emphasize or stress out the drawbacks, therefore losing the validity of their argument. I doubt even treyarch would even care for all this moaning and bitching.
lol you said what i was trying to say

complaining for the sake of complaining

If the complainers said even one positive thing they would have some credibility, but anything you say like "oh well it has this" then they are just like : "oh yea, well that sucks too anyway blah blah" lol
Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 08:31:43 am by Harry Bo21
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87

Quit bitching Exo :troll:

You literally cannot satisfy people who are only "satisfied" by being "unsatisfied" by bad quality. Realistically i think they actually get more of a kick from finding a bug than playing a beautiful new or remastered map

This right there sums up so many people in this 'community'.

But like I said to you, as long as we're enjoying the game, which (now I can run it smoothly) I most certainly am, who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks? :nyan:

Loading ...