Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
McWolf's Groups
McWolf's Contact & Social LinksMcWolfMcwolf_117McWolffe
Hello! I was wondering if anybody wanted to play some custom zombies with me :) I have Malibu Drive, Cheese Cube Unlimited, Nacht Der Untoten Reimagined, ( I Can use Realism ) SuperMario, and Aliendefense!

On the side note, why are there so few people lately? I have barely seen anyone playing it, and if they are they are either in a Private Lobby or I can't join them for some odd reason :(
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
WaW servers are mostly dead. Best bet is to find people here and make Private Lobby with them :P
Date Registered: 17 May 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
greeniezk5's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Hello! I was wondering if anybody wanted to play some custom zombies with me :) I have Malibu Drive, Cheese Cube Unlimited, Nacht Der Untoten Reimagined, ( I Can use Realism ) SuperMario, and Aliendefense!

On the side note, why are there so few people lately? I have barely seen anyone playing it, and if they are they are either in a Private Lobby or I can't join them for some odd reason :(
great advice from HitmanVere on finding friends but as to your side note regarding joining games
" I can't join them for some odd reason :("
you don't say if you have ever successfully joined a game , if you have ignore this , if you haven't you may want to check you have relevant ports opened ,also if you have an xbox or ps4 running at same time as pc  this can also stop you joining games .
Date Registered: 29 March 2016
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
McWolf's Groups
McWolf's Contact & Social LinksMcWolfMcwolf_117McWolffe
I can join people, just some I can't, I think it is because they are  too far away or something... whatever on that, but, I (Think) I opened my ports so people can join ME, but I have no way to know this since no one is joining me :-/

I use Linksys (By Cisco) and I think the correct thing to do is port range forward 28960?

Loading ...