UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[36/40] Panic Center - The last shopping mall you'll ever enter!

broken avatar :(
Created 11 years ago
by treminaor
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
This map can be downloaded from the UGX Map Manager.

Map was created and scripted by fooy. Some of his other work includes Moon of Fooy and LvL 62.

Setting: This map takes place in an overrun shopping mall full of zombies and pretty posters. Fooy spent an unbelievable amount of time importing various custom textures to cover the walls.

Positives: This map has a LOT going for it. It's got a great story line, a great map layout, a reasonable difficulty that keeps you wanting to try it until you conquer it, and it's got a lot of small things like the pills you can take from the Pharmacy and the food you can eat from the food court.

Negatives: A lot of people complain that this map is either too confusing or too difficult or not their cup of zombie tea. To those who say it's confusing, go watch a walkthrough on YouTube for a couple mins to give yourself an idea of what you need to do. For those who say it's too difficult, that shouldn't be an excuse not to play a map. That should be your driving reason to keep trying the map over and over again until you can beat it and experience all it has to offer. To those who say it's not your cup of tea, try drinking a Coke from the food court.

Conclusion: Panic Center is definitely a unique map which has it all - objectives, style, detail, layout, humor, reward, and a shitload of textures. I would say this is one of those "must play" maps for every zombie player, even if you don't like it afterwards.

Level of Detail: 8/10
Custom Content: 8/10
Fun Scale: 10/10
Replayablility: 10/10

Score: 36/40

Download:
Available on the UGX Map Manager.
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 8 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
nice, i got it but i die beacause the problem of the infection or something like that  :lol:
  • BigSexy
  • Deleted Member
BigSexy
This user is deleted :(

Post Merge: April 29, 2013, 02:41:59 pm
nice, i got it but i die beacause the problem of the infection or something like that  :lol:
get the cure for the virus in the drugstore upstairs  :accepted:
Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 02:42:20 pm by BigSexy
Date Registered: 25 June 2012
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Fallout Assault Center - Released!

Z ASYLUM - WIP  https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,15236.msg150610.html#msg150610

Xbl, psn, and steam username is nickst98
nickst98's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
i played this map once loved it!
Date Registered: 30 April 2013
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
minidanster's Groups
minidanster's Contact & Social Linksminidansterminidansterminidansterreddangaming
having problems installing this via the ugx map manager whenver i install it it doesn't show up in the tools section or in the mod menu in cod waw,also how do you do i refresh my tools list i have unistalled all of my maps recently and the tools list isn't updating
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
having problems installing this via the ugx map manager whenver i install it it doesn't show up in the tools section or in the mod menu in cod waw,also how do you do i refresh my tools list i have unistalled all of my maps recently and the tools list isn't updating
You close the program and reopen it. If the maps are still there afterwards then you aren't properly uninstalling your maps.
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
minidanster's Groups
minidanster's Contact & Social Linksminidansterminidansterminidansterreddangaming
You close the program and reopen it. If the maps are still there afterwards then you aren't properly uninstalling your maps.
How do i go about properly uninstalling the maps other than deleting the files or uninstalling waw itself
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
How do i go about properly uninstalling the maps other than deleting the files or uninstalling waw itself
You delete the folders within

Code Snippet
Plaintext
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\mods
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
minidanster's Groups
You delete the folders within

Code Snippet
Plaintext
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\mods
Thanks i deleted the wrong files since i have steam version 2 lots of files i think in different locations
Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 04:58:35 pm by minidanster
Date Registered: 30 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Wolf's Groups
Wolf's Contact & Social Links
Wow thanks for the review; I had no idea this mod existed.  I love the visuals, it looks more like a map from Modern Warefare than WaW, but actually pulled it off really good.  Most mods that have unique visuals, turn out looking horrible.  It'd be perfect for a UGX mod - if you have the map file.

Borderline thread necro

Loading ...