Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
This post has been copied from the private Exclusive Donor's Section to the public Announcements section. Donors saw this post on 9/21/2014. I will continue to copy these Devblogs to the Announcements section as they become old enough that the donor exclusivity was long enough.

• Put back the original 4 WaW DLC zombies characters (dempsey, nikolai, etc) vox and their player models. We were not planning on using these but we don't have the asset room for anything else, nor the time to do anything better.
  • Added elemental ammo prices to wall weapon hintstrings.
  • Balanced all upgraded and elemental weapon prices (they are not all a flat price like 4500 any more).
  • Added a toggle for the Degradation powerup in Gungame. People who don't like it can just turn it off for the session.
  • Added a toggle for removing all buyable blockers/doors/debris in competitive gamemodes. This means you can start the game with the whole map open already or you can play it the original way where you choose what doors you want to buy (or not open any at all). Mappers will not need to do anything to support this (unless you want it to delete some custom brush you made or something) - it finds all the doors and debris on the map automatically and opens them + activates their zones.
  • Fixed the Game Speed Multiplier setting for Gungame - it was broken by some menu changes.
  • Added information to the Game Over screen such as final time/round for winning Gungame (no more worrying about getting that screenshot before your score disappears) and all settings you chose on the Gamemode Selection Screen. This makes it so that players know what advantages/disadvantages you gave yourself to get the score you are showing off. Currently it does not display mutators or your custom weapons list but I plan to add support for that before beta.
  • Fixed a bug where your final score for Chaos Mode disappeared from the screen before you could take a screenshot.
  • Added support for displaying the winner(s) of Chaos Mode like we do for other modes.
  • Fixed a bug where Quick Revive was not picking you up during Who's Who.
  • Fixed a bug where Quick Revive was not taken away after picking you up during Who's Who.
  • Added more mutators (Disco Party, Darkness, ADS Only) - no I will not tell you what they do :P.
  • Disabled all but six special mutators for the Requiem beta - wouldn't want them to all be spoiled at once!
  • Fixed some BO2 ADS anims that were missing a joint in the export list.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 4 May 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Nabere's Groups
Nabere's Contact & Social Links
  • Put back the original 4 WaW DLC zombies characters (dempsey, nikolai, etc) vox and their player models. We were not planning on using these but we don't have the asset room for anything else, nor the time to do anything better.
So does this affect the trap machine considering Richtofen was meant to be trapped inside it? (Although its not a big deal at all.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
So does this affect the trap machine considering Richtofen was meant to be trapped inside it? (Although its not a big deal at all.
<insert explanation of how Richthofen can be in two places at once to fill story hole here>

If you watch the TV screen in the traps machine you see young Origins Richthofen, so I guess you could assume that Richthofen is the one who is trapped and the one you are playing with is somehow trying to free his past self? lol
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
<insert explanation of how Richthofen can be in two places at once to fill story hole here>

If you watch the TV screen in the traps machine you see young Origins Richthofen, so I guess you could assume that Richthofen is the one who is trapped and the one you are playing with is somehow trying to free his past self? lol
you can multiple quotes from different maps like mini-labor. and you can change richtofan to samantha :cereal:
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
you can multiple quotes from different maps like mini-labor. and you can change richtofan to samantha :cereal:
No because the traps machine is a personal locker that belongs to Edward Richthofen, he used it to store his inventions.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
No because the traps machine is a personal locker that belongs to Edward Richthofen, he used it to store his inventions.
I meant the characters are now the original again, samantha is in richtofans real body but his spirit is in the machine
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
I meant the characters are now the original again, samantha is in richtofans real body but his spirit is in the machine
I dont think Trem hooked up Richthofen with the Samantha quotes from moon, (or on that note replaced the announcer with Richthofen) although it would be cool... :P
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
I dont think Trem hooked up Richthofen with the Samantha quotes from moon, (or on that note replaced the announcer with Richthofen) although it would be cool... :P
you could autotune the announcer (change the voice to sound more evil, not more T-pain although Id love to hear that too :troll: )
Date Registered: 28 March 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
SarcyMoFo's Groups
SarcyMoFo's Contact & Social Links
  • Balanced all upgraded and elemental weapon prices (they are not all a flat price like 4500 any more).
This I like very much, it's something I hope Treyarch take note of as 4500 for some weapons is too much [Starting room weapons] and others too little [74u, PP etc]

Loading ...