Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
  • Ultimate Guide to Zones in v1.4 Maps

Learn everything you need to know to properly set up zones in your v1.4 map. Everything from correct zone placement to spawner linking is covered in this tutorial. Having script_runtime errors with your zones? Use the zone_debugger.iwd file provided at the bottom of the guide to help debug your zones!

• Creating Swinging Door Blockers

Learn how to create a door which swings open on an axis when purchased. Bring immersion to the next level by converting all of your doors to swinging ones!

• Creating Moving (sliding) Door Blockers

Learn how to create moving doors which can slide when purchased. Remember those awesome doors on Verruckt which slid when the power turned on?

• Creating Zombie & Dog Spawners

Learn how to properly create Zombie and Dog AI spawners. Topics covered include creating zombie risers, dog spawn structs, and various methods of spawning the zombies such as window barriers or directly by trigger_multiple brushes.

broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 13 February 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ballbags wins are the best wins in the world yeah
Signature
signed ballbags mcgee
profeshonal map develper
BallbagsMcGee's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BallbagsMcGee's Contact & Social Linksballbags.mcgee.5
nise tewtorials terminor, yew shuld make one abowt ading a ballbags ball to folow playars arround the map as wel liek in ballbags TREEHOUSE OF TERRORISM
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
nise tewtorials terminor, yew shuld make one abowt ading a ballbags ball to folow playars arround the map as wel liek in ballbags TREEHOUSE OF TERRORISM

Yeah he should totally do that.  ::)

anyway, i was wondering if you could remove a section from the tutorial "guide to hidetags" where it incorrectly states that the MP tags act differently in the Singleplayer engine, which i know from personal experience isn't true. just thought i'd ask.
Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 01:41:29 am by daedra descent
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Yeah he should totally do that.  ::)

anyway, i was wondering if you could remove a section from the tutorial "guide to hidetags" where it incorrectly states that the MP tags act differently in the Singleplayer engine, which i know from personal experience isn't true. just thought i'd ask.
Neither one of us is 100% right. Something causes the hidetags to behave in the exact way I described it. When Saje ports a weapon he sometimes has to use that hidetags fix, and then when he sends it to me the hidetags are completely wrong. It's not going to get removed until we know what causes the behavior.

Also, the only wiki pages which we fully endorse are the ones which are posted publicly on the frontpage of the wiki. The only way anyone would stumble across that unfinished tutorial is if they did a page list of the whole wiki.

Loading ...