My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
1-saje one
2-DeathBringerZen
3-thezombiekilla6
done watch your pm ;)
and report me any bug :P

Thanks man. :)

Even though I got my GTA V today, and have been playing it solid, I will take a break to try this out now. First impressions to follow...
broken avatar :(
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
1-saje one
2-DeathBringerZen
3-thezombiekilla6
done watch your pm ;)
and report me any bug :P

okay, i dont know if i just suck or what, but that desert eagle takes like a full clip to kill the zombies and with them running from the start, it makes solo way too hard. and i dont really see a difference between easy, medium, and hard, i tried medium and couldnt kill 1 zombie, so i put it to easy, and still couldnt kill any. if your going to make a difficulty setting for easy then please make it so the zombies are easy to kill. its like impossible on solo.
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.

okay, i dont know if i just suck or what, but that desert eagle takes like a full clip to kill the zombies and with them running from the start, it makes solo way too hard. and i dont really see a difference between easy, medium, and hard, i tried medium and couldnt kill 1 zombie, so i put it to easy, and still couldnt kill any. if your going to make a difficulty setting for easy then please make it so the zombies are easy to kill. its like impossible on solo.
I agree, maps shouldn't be too easy but this is overkill.
drago
Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
jjbradman's Contact & Social Linksjjbradmanjjbradmanjjbradman
hahahahahahaahha sorry i'm going to fix that xD
it is possible to survive :P just go two second floor and buy the thompson wich will give you an overpowered ak-47  :o
The King of Zombies
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
hahahahahahaahha sorry i'm going to fix that xD
it is possible to survive :P just go two second floor and buy the thompson wich will give you an overpowered ak-47  :o

does it cost any points? cause i can barely get 100 points before dying
drago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
1200 o.O just shoot the entire clip and the knife the zombie and you get those point pretty fast
after that the game is pretty easy :)

or i buy the carbine or gehwer and then survive until you get 1200 :P
Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 12:31:05 am by jjbradman
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
So, I have ran into a barrage of problems. Finally got the kills required to clear the first debris, only to find the next room was empty (behind the stairs), so not sure why that cleared, and I could walk through the stairs leading up to Jugg, but walls were invicible and I got stuck in them.

A few tries later, I just had to give up, so instead... I noclipped the map.

So... from having had a good look at the map, I have to say it is one of the nicest looking maps on this scene. You have went to exceptional lengths with the detail involved. All of it looks really good. Obviously I ran into a few graphical errors here and there, but it's a beta, so that is to be expected.

In it's current state, the map is completely unplayable unfortunately, BUT, with the work that has gone into the visuals, design and layout, I reckon this is going to be a fantastic map.

The glass on the windows in the spawn did not look to good at first, but when you see the building from the outside, it looks fantastic. I cannot wait to see this map in a playable and ironed out state.

Really good work here dude. :)
Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 12:41:09 am by DeathBringerZen
drago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
yeah debris was just for testing purposes and i had to remove elevtors from first floor because mad didnt load :c but i made a stairs where it should be so you can go to the next floor and you can look throgh some places because you're not supposed to get there when final realease is done ;)
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
yeah debris was just for testing purposes and i had to remove elevtors from first floor because mad didnt load :c but i made a stairs where it should be so you can go to the next floor and you can look throgh some places because you're not supposed to get there when final realease is done ;)

The map really does look very impressive when you noclip outside the building. The apartment block and the house look really fantastic.

I love the design of the traversing areas. Perks seem to be placed well too. I also liked he automatic doors leading to the garage area.

I cannot wait to see this when it is finished. You have done an incredible job here. Well done. ;)
drago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
thanks man im just working on final touches as im happy with the nodes ans traversals(1700 nodes in the map) 'ill add furniture to empty house  and fix elevator and done :D
pd. i already changed difficulty :P lol
The King of Zombies
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
so after i kept dying i gave up and turned on god mode and give all cheats to have a look around. and noticed the first room is really glitchy, on the first set of stairs leading up to jug you can easily get stuck on an invisible wall and have to quit, and a couple places i got stuck too. and on one of the elevators i got stuck and glitched outside of the elevator into a room and couldnt climb up the stairs or fall through the hole(im guessing its right above the spawn room cause it looked like the same stairs) anyway heres a video so you get a better look at where i am

Glitch on Diefreude
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
I didnt play this map but for me Desert Eagle should be a high damage weapon not a crappy starting gun. Plus you should make zombies on easy mode like on a typical der riese map.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Update?
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Update?

Yeah... any news on this map? I think it has some great detail outside of the spawn building and the design and layout looks fun and challenging.

Hopefully you have not abandoned it.

Loading ...