Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
The spookiest mapper of all time.
krossbloom's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
krossbloom's Contact & Social LinkskrossbloomYouTube
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
PROJECT SUE
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Hey everyone, Krossbloom here. I just wanted to show you guys a Black Ops III work-in-progress zombies map under the name Project Sue.

I've been working on this map for about a week now, but I will continue to come back and modify this post as I make updates to it, so be sure to bookmark this if you're interested in seeing the progress. I'll also drop a workshop link here once it's fairly playable.

▃▃▃▃▃▃ OVERVIEW ▃▃▃▃▃▃
Project Sue is a 1950s / 1960s era zombies map which takes place in an industrial U.S. town. You start out on the docks of this town and make your way inwards. Going to try to add some lore / story, but this is all I really have for now.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ PLANS ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
In this map I am planning to have the standard vanilla perks such as Double Tap, Speed Cola, Juggernog, and Quick Revive, as well as Mule Kick, Staminup, and possibly PHD Flopper and / or Electric Cherry. I'm also going to try to port over some of the WaW guns.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ VIDEO ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I will update this video as I make changes and developments to the map.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ SCREENS ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Thanks! Hope you guys enjoy! I'd really appreciate some feedback! I'm seriously open to community critique and suggestions-- in fact I encourage it. I want to improve my mapping and bring something that you guys all enjoy, and I can't do that without your guys' help (as cheesy as that sounds).

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
broken avatar :(
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 10 June 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Abnormal202
Signature
-Abnormal202
qwerty195's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Based on Pictures 1 and 8, it looks like you need to clip those models the zombies are walking through. If you don't know how to this, simply draw a brush around the models the zombies are walking through and give it the "clip" texture.

Also I don't know how close you are to releasing but I would recommend adding more decals to the walls and adding more models in general to make the map more interesting.

Don't forget to add things in the background and unplayable areas too, because even if players can't go there it will be very un-immersive if the map just ends at places.

Loading ...