Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Awesome, ported the hells retriever in like 4 hours

Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 08:30:54 am by Harry Bo21
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
If it's tranzit pap,would that mean the origin pap is gonna work like tranzits did?
Only just noticed this lol

What i did for now, just so i could fix the anims, was pull four random models from origins. 4 spheres, one for each element - think they were the ones you had to shoot with the staffs at some point

And just made it a buildable, but as you build each part, the parts animate together, just as they do when activating the generators in Origins

But i also set it to fall apart again if power is deactivated, and rebuild again once turned back on

Alternatively you could have it as a non buildable - of course those parts are completely irrelevent so i just had them hover over the machine as you attach them lol, lazy i know -, or if anyone had any other thoughts on it, i could prob throw support in for them too

i love it look fuckin cool good to see a new map from you  :D :alone:

Also its probably worth mentioning this is a sort of show case for everything i intend to release in the future ( bar the few things in there that were not created by me ), a lot of these are already in the UGX mod however, but a useful alternative to those choosing not to use the current, or future version of the UGX mod

taking suggestions too of course lol
Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 04:29:41 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Unfortunately, this map is now suffering from a multitude of problems, and those problems dont seem to appear when i test them "here"

due to this fact, i honestly dont know how to work out whats wrong

So, I hadnt actually got as far as putting any work in to the "mapping" side of things. Couple that with the unexplainable and seemingly random problems, I will not have time to fix it, map it and finish it

So this map is now cancelled

Wasnt a waste tho, consider it a showcase of some features i intend to release in the future
Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 08:33:00 am by Harry Bo21

Loading ...