My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Letting Zombies eat my brains since 82
Signature
Zombiejelly's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Zombiejelly's Contact & Social LinksZombiejelly115Zombiejelly115@BradtimmsZombiejelly
TOPIC CONTAINS SPOILERS

This episode review is not going to be a very long one because there really isnt much to talk about. If you were looking to see anyone else from Team Prison other than Daryl and Beth, you are probably going to be dissappointed. The episode did not progress the story anymore either. If you are a die hard Walking Dead fan then the episode is really not that much of a letdown. You get to see Daryl and Beth and there struggles that they are going through after being split up from the group. However this did make for some tense moments with walkers and get to see more about what the two were doing before the outbreak.

Like I said before the episode is getting some really bad reviews. I am a die hard fan, so seeing episodes like this dont spoil the episode for me. I would like to see what everyone else thinks about it and who else enjoyed the two flipping the bird at the end. That was an awesome scene in my opinion.

Discuss the episode here.

Loading ...