Created 8 years ago
by Deleted User
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Hello, guys it is me Jerri13 and these are my custom perk icons you guys can use! Just do not forget to credit me!

Quick reivive:

Juggernaug:

Speed Cola:

Double tap:

I also took the time to convert the icons to IWI so you can just drag and drop :)
Date Registered: 12 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
I make maps for fun, they are mostly crap.
Signature
Maps:
Unterwegs
Hello Kitty Remastered
Firing Range
oshawat750's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
oshawat750's Contact & Social LinksOshawat750OshaPooOshawat750
Few things, the files come in .dds, not .iwi, but if you are going to add .iwi's make sure you keep the .dds, as some people (like me) like doing it themselves. Also, could you maybe make more than 4? Maybe make like Deadshot Daiquiri, Stamin-Up, and PHD Flopper, and maybe even some BO2 perks. Maybe some drops like Insta-Kill and Double-Points? Also, maybe make the Quick Revive a little less stretched, but the icons look good! Thanks for sharing!
Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 02:30:47 am by oshawat750
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Few things, the files come in .dds, not .iwi, but if you are going to add .iwi's make sure you keep the .dds, as some people (like me) like doing it themselves. Also, could you maybe make more than 4? Maybe make like Deadshot Daiquiri, Stamin-Up, and PHD Flopper, and maybe even some BO2 perks. Maybe some drops like Insta-Kill and Double-Points? Also, maybe make the Quick Revive a little less stretched, but the icons look good! Thanks for sharing!

I forgot to put the IWI files hehe... but I am starting to do the Power ups soon, but for right now I am going to work on the Bo1 and Bo2 shaders! Thank you for letting me know!

UPDATE

I added the IWI files because I forgot to put them in their when I was 'bout to go to sleep and Oshwat reminded me (Props to him).
Date Registered: 12 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
I make maps for fun, they are mostly crap.
oshawat750's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
oshawat750's Contact & Social LinksOshawat750OshaPooOshawat750
I forgot to put the IWI files hehe... but I am starting to do the Power ups soon, but for right now I am going to work on the Bo1 and Bo2 shaders! Thank you for letting me know!

UPDATE

I added the IWI files because I forgot to put them in their when I was 'bout to go to sleep and Oshwat reminded me (Props to him).
Also, make sure that you do fix the Quick Revive shader, as it looks bad, as it is super stretched.

Loading ...