UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

GK's extra bosses package and wonderweapons package (Drag package)

broken avatar :(
Created 4 months ago
by Lava_Wills
Date Registered: 5 July 2022
Last active: 20 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Lava_Wills's Groups
Lava_Wills's Contact & Social Links
Hi everyone, I'm a scripter and I spend a lot of time looking for resources when making maps. I found that there is currently no complete package to make bosses and miracle weapons work together correctly. So I made this.
Note that most of the resources come from shippuden and public resources on the forum. I just fixed bugs and wrote scripts to make them work together (which is quite a job). In addition, I rewrote many scripts to make this package into a drag-and-drop package (you only need to do very little work to use it). I also added a lot of my own scripts.

If you use this package, please give these people credit:
shippuden(Most of the resources)
gympie6(2 types of special zombies)
harrybo21(raygunMK2)
IQ_Geek(gsc scripts, super revive system, bo3 nuke, points trade system)
Thunderfrost(armor system)
DontGetSeen(freezegun)
Fancygamer1738(weapontrade system)
numan(powerups) (You can find the specific content in his post)

bosses:
1.mech: New skills to make it more powerful (land damage, turn zombies to fire zombies, etc.), Many bugs fixed
2.brutus:Zombies within 500 range of Brutus are immune to the effects of the wonderWeapon(only GK's wonderweapons !). You can end this protection by knocking Brutus's hat off
3.Simianaut
4.engineer: When there are players within 350 distance around the engineer, he will yell and stun the players, and the engineer will start sprint.
5.goliath: The thunder attribute hammer will turn the surrounding zombies into electric zombies, and the fire attribute hammer will turn the surrounding zombies into fire zombies.
6.napalm
7.hazmat

Special zombies:
1.fire zombies (explodes when dead)
2.electric zombies (will slow down the player when attacking)

armor system:
You can buy armor by holding meleebutton for a while(require 3000 points). When the armor durability is greater than 0, you gain extra health.

super revive system:
You can revive your friends by prone and holding usebutton for a while(require 2000 points to revive one player and 4000 to respawn one player).

weapontrade system and points trade system:
You can give your friends 1000 points by looking at them and holding usebutton for a while. When the progress bar is not full, give him1000 points. When the progress bar is full, you will exchange weapons(To exchange weapons, both parties need to press use botton).

wonderweapons(All wonder weapons have been modified so that they damage bosses instead of killing them directly):
1.blundergat and acidgat
2.freezegun
3.venom
4.raygunMK2
5.Apothicon Servant
6.haymaker
7.m1911
8.raygunMK3
9.scavenger
10.thundergun
11.gersch device
12.shrinkray

You can follow the instructions in the file to modify your gsc, or you can install them directly using the gsc in the file (if you have not changed it)

here are the links:
GK_extrabosses Pack(contains 7bosses, 2Special zombies, armor system, super revive system):
https://mega.nz/file/JClGUQQT#Z0tAuNocw5G-1thHCjstg1Fs4Gaw0WUzqCaL-0wzJuQ
GK_extrawonderweapons Pack(contains 12wonderweapons, weapontrade system and points trade system):
https://mega.nz/file/5SFAVLCR#rlJDURKF2npXr3seug2Z3wIMg67Fqc_0qZnSRUx6eAk
GK_mixextra Pack(contains all above):
https://mega.nz/file/9P0FjILR#1B9KTZmmRPFluDJ6Zgocs3zmkbDI6Mqj05CtCB-h0xo

btw: I also use numan’s powerups in GK's mixextra, if you don’t want to use them, just ignore.

If I forgot to give credit to someone, please contact me!

I have gone through a lot of testing and proven that this package is stable and reliable. If you encounter any bugs, please leave me a message
I'm not posting the rawfiles because I'm not the original owner of them, you can find them elsewhere

I don't have much time to make a video to show you the details,  but I will release my remastered versions of cargo and octogonal containing my work in a while(i have contacted the author)
Last Edit: December 17, 2023, 09:27:30 am by Lava_Wills
Date Registered: 31 December 2013
Last active: 8 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Numan's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Numan's Contact & Social LinksProfileNaem
C’mon man you should have at least tried to ask for permission before reuploading people’s stuff, some people spent weeks if not months making these scripts, it’s just common courtesy :-[  

Last Edit: December 17, 2023, 03:17:21 am by Numan
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Lava_Wills's Groups
C’mon man you should have at least tried to ask for permission before reuploading people’s stuff, some people spent weeks if not months making these scripts, it’s just common courtesy :-
:( terribly sorry numan, First of all, I apologize for being lazy and forgetting to delete your resources in Mixextra.
But I must clarify:
1.This is by no means simply uploading someone else's script as you said. i am sure If you actually read the content of the script, you would retract your criticism.You can even use comparison software to see the difference
2.I did add a lot of my own script functions, as I said above, new boss skills and magical weapon properties, etc.
3.I uploaded this because I found a lot of problems with the maps made by new people, and it seems they are also looking for a resource where the boss and wonderweapons can work together well.
4.The powerup packs you made were so good that I will always include them when I use them myself, so I forgot to remove them from my csv file when I uploaded this post, I didn't include your work as content for this post, I just remind people that I have your work in my ff file
5.If you accept my apology, I can give you credit in this post or delete your part
6.Finally, I am by no means a resource thief, so I did not upload rawfiles, and when people use this package, I put the author of the resources I used in the credit list instead of myself
I hope you can understand numan. best wishes
Date Registered: 31 December 2013
Last active: 8 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Numan's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Numan's Contact & Social LinksProfileNaem
Well I can appreciate you being real with me, but I definitely would have preferred to be asked first and I assume a lot or the other people on the list would have too. I didn’t get a chance to look at the content inside so apologies it I had jumped the gun a little.

i can’t speak for everyone but again, I am certain most people on the list would have been fine with this upload if permission was asked first.

Me and Gympie were actually talking of making something similar to this down the line, but as long as the others are okay with it, granted they’re still around the community, I’m happy to pass my quarrels in the previous post.

Now go make me a good waw map. ^-^
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Lava_Wills's Groups
Well I can appreciate you being real with me, but I definitely would have preferred to be asked first and I assume a lot or the other people on the list would have too. I didn’t get a chance to look at the content inside so apologies it I had jumped the gun a little.

i can’t speak for everyone but again, I am certain most people on the list would have been fine with this upload if permission was asked first.

Me and Gympie were actually talking of making something similar to this down the line, but as long as the others are okay with it, granted they’re still around the community, I’m happy to pass my quarrels in the previous post.

Now go make me a good waw map. (Image removed from quote.)
marvelous! In fact, I cannot learn scripting, map making and other knowledge without gym's and your and many kind persons' tutorials.looking forward to your new works:D

btw, I will seriously consider your suggestions and publish better content
Last Edit: December 17, 2023, 09:29:23 am by Lava_Wills
:thumbsup-smiley:1
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Signature