UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

is there any way to add the gravity spikes (DG-4) to the box? I've tried the her

broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by D3M0N666
Date Registered: 25 November 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
D3M0N666's Groups
D3M0N666's Contact & Social Links
is there any way to add the gravity spikes (DG-4) to the box? I've tried the hero_gravityspikes_melee and it won't work
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Here's how I do it :
1) Copy the file : Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\raw\gamedata\weapons\zm\zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv
2) Paste it in there : Call of Duty Black Ops III\usermaps\zm_YOURMAP\gamedata\weapons\zm (folders gamedata, weapons and zm will need to be created)
3) Edit the file with Excel or any other. You can also edit other settings like if the cost.
If the datas are all in the first column, put this line with Notepad at the top of the file so Excel can read it correctly :

sep=,

4) Add the following line (at the end for example) into Call of Duty Black Ops III\usermaps\zm_YOURMAP\zone_source\zm_YOURMAP.zone :

stringtable,gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv

* You may need to remove the sep=, when you're done because the game doesn't like it I think.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
You still don't need to move the file and still don't need excel

Open file

Find the "is in box" row

Change from false to true

Build mod - done
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
But if you edit directly the file in share, it will change it for all your custom maps no?
There is already a function after main() for custom weapons, I guess it's because it's the clean way to do it.
And for excel I said that because when you open it with Notepad it looks like garbage and it's hard to locate the right row.  Maybe there's another editor that lines up the rows correctly.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
But if you edit directly the file in share, it will change it for all your custom maps no?
There is already a function after main() for custom weapons, I guess it's because it's the clean way to do it.
And for excel I said that because when you open it with Notepad it looks like garbage and it's hard to locate the right row.  Maybe there's another editor that lines up the rows correctly.
if there were a lot of rows I'd agree - there's 10...

And you can just copy paste the file "in the same" directory

If you want different csvs for different maps you just change "which one" you use in zm_usermap

I told you this before...

Loading ...