My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Web & Software Developer and Designer
Signature
"Deleted code is debugged code." - Jeff Sickel
"Mathematicians stand on each others' shoulders and computer scientists stand on each others' toes." - Richard Hamming
JR-Imagine's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
I've seen a couple Double PaP tutorials but never seen someone do it the proper way... All they did was make a weaponfile named "weaponname_upgraded_upgraded", and while this is part of the stuff we'll do, it's NOT enough to have a proper Double PaP.

1. Modified _zombiemode_weapons.gsc file
I'll get right to the point why I'm making this tutorial... EVERYONE who has made a tutorial on Double PaP so far has forgotten to edit _zombiemode_weapons.gsc to allow buying ammo for Double PaP guns that have wallweapon version and remove the non-pap'ed version from the box. How do we do this? I'm gonna spare you all the pain of editing all these functions and let you download my _zombiemode_weapons.gsc, it's included as an attachment. ;) Make sure to drop the file in "mods/YOUR_MAP_NAME/maps" and check it in Launcher!

2. Weaponfile
Create your Double PaP weapon file and name it "WHATEVER_YOUR_WEAPON_IS_CALLED_upgraded_upgraded".

3. Including the weapon in mod.csv
Open up Launcher and in the "Mod Builder" tab add this line to your mod.csv:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
weapon,sp\WHATEVER_YOUR_WEAPON_IS_CALLED_upgraded_upgraded

4. Including the weapon in _zombiemode_weapons.gsc
Open up your _zombiemode_weapons.gsc file and look for the init_weapons() function, add this line somewhere in that function: (Prices and hintstrings don't really matter unless you're gonna make a Double PaP weapon a wallweapon...)
Code Snippet
Plaintext
add_zombie_weapon( "WHATEVER_YOUR_WEAPON_IS_CALLED_upgraded_upgraded", "Press & hold &&1 to buy WHATEVER_YOUR_WEAPON_IS_CALLED [Cost: 10000]", 10000, "" );

5. Including the weapon in dlc3_code.gsc
Open up your dlc3_code.gsc file and look for the include_weapons() function, add this line somewhere in that function:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
include_weapon( "WHATEVER_YOUR_WEAPON_IS_CALLED_upgraded_upgraded", false );
Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 10:23:02 am by JR-Imagine
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Documentation Writer & Programmer
Date Registered: 23 August 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(ง º ω º )ง u wont sum m8y?
Signature
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Only issue I see from this is a higher chance of FX errors and weapon limit.
But yeah this is nice, friend of mine did this last year and it was cool idea until it started bugging out the game.
Date Registered: 17 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Web & Software Developer and Designer
JR-Imagine's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Only issue I see from this is a higher chance of FX errors and weapon limit.
But yeah this is nice, friend of mine did this last year and it was cool idea until it started bugging out the game.
If done properly no extra fx would be loaded, hence me not having hit the FX limit yet with 120 weapon files on Rise V2.

Loading ...