Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Personal Quote
}
itsmoodyy's Groups
itsmoodyy's Contact & Social Links
so i have the sliquifier into my map with all the sound and etc but when i'm in my game the sliquifier has no sounds it has a invisible puddle it just shoots the zombies and kills them like a regular gun it doesn't do the effect when it kills the zombies with the purple stuff when it goes from one zombie to another. can anyone help me please?
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
so i have the sliquifier into my map with all the sound and etc but when i'm in my game the sliquifier has no sounds it has a invisible puddle it just shoots the zombies and kills them like a regular gun it doesn't do the effect when it kills the zombies with the purple stuff when it goes from one zombie to another. can anyone help me please?

Did you call the fx in your mod?
Date Registered: 10 August 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Personal Quote
}
itsmoodyy's Groups
itsmoodyy's Contact & Social Links
No unfortunately because I got it from cfg factory with the other bo2 weapons it came with so ill probably check when I have the time so what in my mod csv do I put fx with the folder is or do I add the sound in the csv.

Edit, I Checked the download and the download files didnt have a raw/fx folder so that solved my problem of why it didnt have any sliquifier sounds
Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 12:53:21 am by itsmoodyy

Loading ...