Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
jiggy22's Groups
jiggy22's Contact & Social Linksarchdukesquidlyllljiggy22
Pretty self-explanatory title, isn't it? I'm looking for make mods of Nacht der Untoten, Verruckt, and Shi No Numa, but I'm kind of unfamiliar as to how to go about editing them. I'm familiar with the gsc files needed for Der Riese, but the first three are pretty different for me in that regard. When I try to add other weapons to these maps, I can get them by entering the "give weapon" command, but they aren't in the mystery box or the lineup of weapons given when using the "give all" command. I'm also having some issues with most of the weapons not loading correctly into the map, with the default weapon taking their places. Does it make a difference that I don't have dlc2_code or dlc_code anywhere in my root folder? I didn't even initially have the dlc3_code file, but I was thankfully able to find a download for it. Thanks to anyone for the help :)

Double Post Merge: February 12, 2017, 04:08:45 am
Still looking for help with this. Also, I was wondering if it'd be possible to edit Verruckt to allow Hellhound rounds like originally intended. I mean the scripts are all there, it can't be that impossible, right?
Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 04:08:45 am by jiggy22
Marked as best answer by jiggy22 7 years ago
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
respect the dead

donates greatly appreciated :) paypal.me/F3ARxReaper666
discord server:
https://discord.gg/tsGHW99
death_reaper0's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
pretty sure the mapnames were all thats needed, i'd say get anything from the fastfiles, place that into the mod and only edit them, also if a patch file exists, get those gscs and override the non patch ones (dont add scripts from other dlc maps, i did that and it basically broke the maps and over 4 months later they still dont 100% work)
Date Registered: 30 December 2016
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
jiggy22's Groups
jiggy22's Contact & Social Linksarchdukesquidlyllljiggy22
Thanks, that worked. What I was doing wrong was that I was trying to use the Der Riese version of _zombiemode_weapons for the older maps, which obviously didn't work.

Loading ...