Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Here to make epic maps
pcmodder's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
pcmodder's Contact & Social Linkspcmodderugxken5hir0
Hi all i accidentally pressed convert ( after working on the map for months on same mod tools install ) . Radiant converted with a tonne of errors and at my next compile of the map i began to get errors on the weapons saying default weapon FX are missing, and then karak cannot be found ( basically errors i knew i would not get normally ) as i was texturing my map for getting it to be almost finished . Because of the convert error i could not compile at all through these errors, so i decided a fresh install would help.

I have now reinstalled my mod tools entirely, and followed the process exactly, i tried to compile my map and i get errors on my zombiemode_blockers_new.gsc that is not in my map or mod folder. I added that ( pasted from raw/maps ) and i began to get this error.

Most recent error  ( : / )

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017596896/screenshot/548639565807917332

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=343170307

After spending all day trying and fixing many errors ( one fixed i get a new one , ) i have already had to remove teleporters and dig sites to try get this working. I will probably have no map left by time this is finished, the latest error is unknown animtree zombie_factory. It is hard to believe all this has been from pressing one wrong button. I am quite patient but i think even after months of making this map this is getting ridiculous , there is only so long i can try to fix this ( fix this map that was working perfectly until i press convert by mistake )

has anyone anything that can help

Double Post Merge: November 17, 2014, 06:45:48 pm
Fixed by deleting all perks and PAP , and some weapons, i dont know how exactly that fixed it but it has been a crazy day lol
Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 06:45:48 pm by pcmodder

Loading ...